• 11(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
UPDATE: Rapier 10.3.9 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The PVR section has gotten a much needed huge update with many new features and bugfixes.

Highlights for the PVR section are:
  • Full EPG support has been added in fullscreen live tv window.
    Press the "Full guide" button in the OSD PVR guide dialog to open a new dialog with either Timeline, Now, Next or Channel info. This can be changed with the bottom button. Screenshots below.
  • A new Radio home screen category has been added with full customization in the skin settings (category select action, icon, backgrounds, widgets, submenus etc.). Screenshot below.
  • A recordings widget has been added to home screen TV / Radio category. Press right when the TV / Radio channels widget is focused.
  • Fanart, clear logo and much has been added to the PVR recordings window with View Options to disable.

Other highlights are:
  • Support has been added for 0.8X - 1.5X play speed with audio when playing fullscreen video. Press Up / Down when the Play button is focused.
    For this to be possible, you have to enable System > Player > Videos > Sync playback to display.
  • Added new skin setting (Skin Settings > Media > Music Playing): Enable fullscreen window when starting music.
    Enabling this setting will immediately open up the fullscreen music window when music playback is started.
  • Updated presets dialog (when creating custom categories / submenus) with a full weather section. Screenshot below.
  • Submenus for the home screen Weather category has been added. They are fully customizable in the skin settings. Screenshot below.
  • A Favourites widget for home screen General category has been added. This can be disabled in the skin settings. Screenshot below.
    If the weather category is disabled, the weather widget is displayed for the general category instead.
  • 2 new fonts have been added:
    Homozio Nova, which is a modern, narrow, minimalistic font working really well for the flat theme and a laptop. Screenshots below.
    Multilingual, which supports a lot of previously unsupported languages.
  • Support for movie and tv show genre fanart image packs (Skin.Settings > Backgrounds > General) has been added. Screenshots below.
    I created 3 genre fanart image packs: Wall Blue, Wall Red and Wall Grey - where Wall Blue works really well for the main blue Rapier theme. Thanks to TBinfection and Buff from the forums.
    Use this button to select a genre background image pack to be used in the movies and tv shows genre node.
  • The screen calibration window has been updated and some new images are added.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.3.9 (19-September-16)
- Added PVR Radio home screen category.
- Added scrollbar to PVR EPG window.
- Added cache level to player process info dialog.
- Added support for movie and tv show genre fanart image packs (Skin.Settings > Backgrounds).
- Added multilingual font.
- Updated screen calibration window.
- Added Homizio Nova font.
- Added Favourites widget for home screen General category. Can be disabled in the skin settings.
- Added trailer button and rating label to PVR information window.
- Added clearlogo to PVR recordings window with view option to disable.
- Added additional PVR timer features.
- Added recordings widget to home screen PVR category.
- Bugfixing of unrated / no rating media flags.
- Info pane label 2 will now display sort method if no other info is available.
- Increased the size of add-on settings dialog.
- Changed all instances of "Live TV" to "TV".
- Added more info on the next playing item in information dialog when playing fullscreen live tv.
- Bugfixing of PVR section.
- Added fanart for PVR recordings with view option to disable.
- Added full EPG support in fullscreen live tv window. Press the "Full guide" button in OSD PVR guide dialog.
- Added submenus for the home screen Weather category. Fully customizable in the skin settings.
- Updated Presets Dialog with Weather section (when creating custom categories / submenus).
- Updated game controllers dialog.
- Added Skin Settings > Media > Music Playing > setting to enable fullscreen window when starting music.
- Improved support for PVR recordings in information dialog when playing fullscreen video.
- Added support for 0.8 - 1.5X play speed when playing fullscreen video. Press Up / Down when Play button is focused.

Added Homizio Nova font

Added Homizio Nova font

Added PVR Radio home screen category

Added full EPG support in fullscreen live tv window
Press the "Full guide" button in the OSD PVR guide dialog to open a new dialog

Timeline info

Next info

Added support for movie and tv show genre fanart image packs
Use this button to select a genre background image pack to be used in the movies and tv shows genre node.

Added support for movie and tv show genre fanart image packs
Result in the movie genre node

Added Favourites widget for home screen General category

Added submenus for the home screen Weather category

Updated Presets Dialog with Weather section (when creating custom categories / submenus)

ENJOY!
big thx^^ i wonder why it's first on the main repo and not on your dev repo Smile
btw we need more room in german for the upper informations (Cachlevel, CPU Auslastung...)
(2016-09-20, 18:42)skybird1980 Wrote: big thx^^ i wonder why it's first on the main repo and not on your dev repo Smile
btw we need more room in german for the upper informations (Cachlevel, CPU Auslastung...)

Yeah, I'm having some issues with the development repo. I haven't had the time to fix them yet.

The language strings are made for English and will not fit every language.
I have added 2 guides on the Rapier wiki:

CREATING A CUSTOM CATEGORY

ADDING, REMOVING OR EDITING SUBMENUS
I just pushed Rapier 10.3.12 to my development repo!
Hello Gade,
the jump to time Function is broken at the fullscreen dialog. but don't know if this is now a skin problem or just kodi.
(2016-10-21, 05:09)skybird1980 Wrote: Hello Gade,
the jump to time Function is broken at the fullscreen dialog. but don't know if this is now a skin problem or just kodi.

Hi skybird.

Yeah, I see the same thing as you.

It's not at all skin related, but probably related to a recent commit.

You should report this issue somewhere on these forums or create a trac ticket.
trac isn't possible cause it doesn't accept my credentials (which should be same like this forum). but i will open a thread somewhere, thanks a lot.
(2016-10-21, 21:11)skybird1980 Wrote: trac isn't possible cause it doesn't accept my credentials (which should be same like this forum). but i will open a thread somewhere, thanks a lot.
Open a thread in forum and website issues and we can take a look at that. It should work, and if it doesn't i would like to test/ troubleshoot with your account.
Funny, now it works, thanks :o)
- and allready a ticket open. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16657
Great, I fixed most trac problems over the last two weeks so good to hear you can log in!
@skybird: I can indeed confirm that the function has been removed: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=294731

EDIT: And work is currently done to properly re-add it.
Hi skybird.

The numeric seek is re-added from today's nightly (November 28.).

The latest development version 10.3.14 supports this feature.
thanks gade, really appreciated Smile
i had a problem updating the skin.
there was an error copying the skin for unpacking to userdata/temp dir, so it failed.
i fixed it now for myself and copy the skin by hand to destinationfolder. i think the update problem is kodi related and not your fault. but for other user my way can be the solution, too.
Edit: ah, kodi team found it out by themself.
Quote:Known problems

• Upgrading the skin you are currently using fails on Windows.
• Upgrading any add-on currently fails on Windows.
• Possible video freezes on Raspberry Pi and Android.
-> https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-5/
UPDATE: Rapier 10.3.14 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

The highlights are:
  • The login screen has been updated and adjusted.
  • Clicking the path label in the video / music information window will open up the text viewer dialog with the info (useful for long paths if you don't want to wait for the text scrolling).
  • New button added in the PVR information window: "Add Timer".
  • Skin Settings > Supported Add-ons has been changed into two sections:
    Automatic installation from Kodi add-on repository: will feature all supported add-ons from the official repository. Clicking the add-ons will either prompt you to install them or open up the settings dialog.
    Manual installation: will feature all supported add-ons not in the official repository. Manual installation from zip is required.
  • Paused and Buffering labels has been added to the fullscreen music window with a skin setting to enable/disable. Screenshot below.
  • A "Search Add-ons" button has been added to the search dialog
  • A PVR guide / search window View Option has been added to show the channel icons instead of channel labels. Screenshot below.
  • A context menu button has been added to activate player controls dialog when playing media (disabled by default in the skin settings).
    Skin Settings > Configure Menus > Context Menu > Open player controls
  • Noto Sans font has been added, which is a very nice looking, modern font.
  • When watching fullscreen video, entering a numeric value and pressing enter, will take to that specific time in the video. The entered value can be displayed two ways:
    Go to this skin setting: Skin Settings > Media > Fullscreen video > Show "Paused" in fullscreen video
    If enabled, entering a value will dimm the screen and display it center screen using the same font as the Paused label. Screenshot below.
    If disabled, entering a value will display white digits on a black background top screen.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.3.14 (28-October-16)
- Added runtime filtering to ExtendedInfo VideoList window.
- Added seek label to fullscreen video window.
- Added Noto Sans font.
- Added context menu button to activate player controls dialog when playing media (disabled by default in the skin settings).
- Added actor / director appearances to List View.
- Update of slideshow window.
- Added PVR guide / search window View Option to show channel icons instead of channel labels.
- Updated smart playlist editor and smart playlist rule dialogs for Krypton.
- Added "Search Add-ons" button to search dialog.
- Added more submenus to home screen Add-ons category.
- Home screen weather category will take you to weather settings if no weather add-on is installed.
- Added support for LibreELEC settings (home screen System category submenu).
- Fullscreen video window Paused label will now also show buffering.
- Added Paused / Buffering labels to fullscreen music window.
- Use System.HasPVRAddon for home screen PVR categories etc.
- Added new fallback image in Favourites dialog.
- Update of Skin Settings > Supported add-ons section with "Manual installation" section.
- Added "Add Timer" button to PVR information window.
- Updated login screen.
- PVR radio improvements and updates.
- Add one more label in system info window.
- Clicking the path label in video / music information window, will open up text viewer dialog with the info.

Added Paused / Buffering labels to fullscreen music window

Added PVR guide / search window View Option to show channel icons instead of channel labels

Added seek label to fullscreen video window

ENJOY!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2