• 2(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
Added to the official Kodi add-on repository.

The first post is updated Smile
i was having trouble installing form repository and then via zip installation.
i had to manually extract skin folder to addons. im on build 20160207
not sure if it was just me??

but so far everythiing is working good. thanks!
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
(2016-02-22, 23:57)Furby8704 Wrote: i was having trouble installing form repository and then via zip installation.
i had to manually extract skin folder to addons. im on build 20160207
not sure if it was just me??

but so far everythiing is working good. thanks!

Hmm.. dunno.

Did you see it already in the official repo inside Kodi?

Which zip did you download?
Bleeding edge Krypton everything works except for home screen has no category text... TV Shows, Movies, Live TV etc... Just a blank section. Deleted textures.db no change.

Please note I know all about alpha Smile just a hint for you about potential problem or changes your unaware of?
(2016-02-23, 10:58)C-Quel Wrote: Bleeding edge Krypton everything works except for home screen has no category text... TV Shows, Movies, Live TV etc... Just a blank section. Deleted textures.db no change.

Please note I know all about alpha Smile just a hint for you about potential problem or changes your unaware of?

Hi C-Quel.

Thanks for reporting back. Category text could be nice to have Wink

How did you install Rapier?
(2016-02-23, 11:15)Gade Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 10:58)C-Quel Wrote: Bleeding edge Krypton everything works except for home screen has no category text... TV Shows, Movies, Live TV etc... Just a blank section. Deleted textures.db no change.

Hi C-Quel.

Initially tried repo but it failed on latest alpha release... so browsed git and grabbed 10.0 latest master used that
I think we have some problems currently when installing skins. Certainly if they are not packed with xbt file.
Rapier was added yesterday so you could try again now from repo. First remove the manual installed one
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Just checked your repo 1.0.4? latest version showing is still 9.9.4-Alpha1 not sure if your aware of that..
ok after a quick update kodi repo its listed and yes i have menu text back Smile

but think i may have left some buggy stuff behind as most textures seem broken will report back once i find out why! but looking good!!!!
all the xbt files are present... i will post a debug log later as the textures are not being loaded like they should be
(2016-02-23, 11:28)C-Quel Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 11:15)Gade Wrote:

Hi C-Quel.

Initially tried repo but it failed on latest alpha release... so browsed git and grabbed 10.0 latest master used that

Yeah, that's what I thought. Installing from git won't work with Rapier.

You can install from zip using this link.

(2016-02-23, 11:33)C-Quel Wrote: Just checked your repo 1.0.4? latest version showing is still 9.9.4-Alpha1 not sure if your aware of that..

Thanks, I'm well aware of that. Official repo has the latest version.

Let me know if there's anything more I can do to help Wink

@Martijn: Do you know if skin textures for the repo gets packed with TexturePacker 1.1.0?
(2016-02-23, 11:54)C-Quel Wrote: all the xbt files are present... i will post a debug log later as the textures are not being loaded like they should be

Strange...

Could you plese try to install 9.9.4 from my repo to see if that fixes the texture problems? I used TexturePacker 1.1.0 for that version.

https://github.com/gade01/repository.gad...p?raw=true
We updated texturepacker recently on the server though not sure if it's "latest"
Thanks.

I found out that Rapier's textures were broken if i didn't use 1.1.0 to create the xbt.
We did some code changes in master to rip out stuff so maybe it has side effects
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2