• 4(current)
Release Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)
Latest version 10.0.1 works fine here aswell... PLUS!

I know that i am not going crazy ;-) looks very nice i must say kudos Gade
Thanks for reporting back and for the kind words Smile
Can confirm that 10.0.1 works (was not on until now and I saw your post just now Gade, but as problem fixed no need to try other skin as you requested) Smile and Thank you for fixing it Gade.
Just to add to people that you need to Install repository.gade-1.0.4.zip to get version 10.0.1.
A new thing missing in the skin is the "4:3 Non-linear Stretch" in playback video settings it do not show play videos as stretch 16:9 - Nonliner...only two 16:9 showing in settings....Not a big thing -well if your new to it you do not know what is what.....so just wanted to mention this and perhaps you can correct it.....I posted about this in the past but never got an reply on it on the forum.....plus that I'm not sure it is your skin or the settings that changed.....but just wanted it known.
Have a great evening now.
Yeah, that's not skin related. Skins have no control of the content in the lists in the settings section.

You'll have to report it somewhere else.
OK but I found out right now as I was checking stuff a bit more that this setting can be found in a playing video settings and it was off so I turned it on there and voila now I have none linear working right again......but I have reported about it that it do not show up in the main Video settings before on the forum support Windows section but it never got picked up on......Sorry Gade that I thought it was Skin related but I thought you could name it through the skin in main section so my bad.......Anyhow thank you again for your great work and fast replies Gade.
does the skin have any hidden tweak to have a glow or something to display dialogs so they do not merge so much into the backdrop? a fine white line around dialog? that is about my only gripe i would say... it all blends into each other a bit to much

BUT

lovely skin! Smile
(2016-02-26, 16:55)C-Quel Wrote: does the skin have any hidden tweak to have a glow or something to display dialogs so they do not merge so much into the backdrop? a fine white line around dialog? that is about my only gripe i would say... it all blends into each other a bit to much

BUT

lovely skin! Smile

Hi C-Quel.

Sorry, that's the way the skin is designed Smile

The dialogs have a minor white-ish border and a small drop shadow.

If you try the Flat theme, you will have a stronger border with no drop shadow (maybe more what you're after?).

And thanks! Smile
(2016-02-27, 00:13)Gade Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 16:55)C-Quel Wrote: does the skin have any hidden tweak to have a glow or something to display dialogs so they do not merge so much into the backdrop? a fine white line around dialog? that is about my only gripe i would say... it all blends into each other a bit to much

BUT

lovely skin! Smile

Hi C-Quel.

Sorry, that's the way the skin is designed Smile

The dialogs have a minor white-ish border and a small drop shadow.

If you try the Flat theme, you will have a stronger border with no drop shadow (maybe more what you're after?).

And thanks! Smile

I'll try that Smile thanks for the tip!

EDIT: MUCH MUCH better on my display Smile thank you
UPDATE: Rapier 10.0.2 is available through the official Kodi repository!

This update is installed automatically.
If this is not the case, you can download it here.

Due to some texture issues in the official repository, a new update had to be pushed. Luckily this allows for some new features. Smile

Please report back if the texture issues are fixed now also in the official version.

The highlights are:
  • A settings menu dialog has been added to the menubar in the weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
  • "Current Playlist" button in the menubar is now also visible when a playlist is active.

FULL CHANGELOG
Code:
10.0.2 (26-February-16)
- Added Settings menu dialog to menubar in weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
- Changed visibility for "Current Playlist" button in the menubar when a playlist is active.
- Fixed missing label for location button in weather window menubar.

- Added Settings menu dialog to menubar in weather window. This allows you to choose weather icons and background fanart packs.
- Fixed missing label for location button in weather window menubar.

ENJOY!
it's been updated to 10.0.3 now and working fine at my end (Yes 10.0.2 did work as well) so working on my end Smile Nice.
(2016-03-04, 18:50)ThePoetStefan Wrote: it's been updated to 10.0.3 now and working fine at my end (Yes 10.0.2 did work as well) so working on my end Smile Nice.

Thanks for reporting back.

10.0.2 was the official update Smile
No prob and yes I know the official was 10.0.2 and it updated perfectly on my machine -no clitches at all Smile but it was not that long after before I got auto update for the new version as I have choicen your auto update because it is the best way to stay on good versions Smile ....And thank you again Gade.
Perfect, sounds great! Smile
I just pushed 10.0.6 to my development repo.

You'll need the latest script.skin.helper.service 1.0.68 either from Github or wait for this version in the official repo (will update within few days).

Feedback is appreciated! Wink
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rapier 10.5.48 for Kodi 17 Krypton (DEPRECATED)2