Android Check the log file for details
Exclamation 
Hello!

Im new here, I just bought a Android TV Box but what I can not watch is live tv, it pop up the message “One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details.” I already followed the instructions on the web that describes how to have it fixed and I received an email with this detail

You have recently uploaded some logs to xbmcLogs.com, these logs will be available for the next two weeks and you can access them using the following links:

Your debug kodi.log: http://xbmclogs.com/pti8pkbc4

I have no idea what is next, somebody from here could help me?
(2016-02-18, 17:54)MiroRuiz Wrote: Hello!

Im new here, I just bought a Android TV Box but what I can not watch is live tv, it pop up the message “One or more items failed to play. Check the log file for details.” I already followed the instructions on the web that describes how to have it fixed and I received an email with this detail

You have recently uploaded some logs to xbmcLogs.com, these logs will be available for the next two weeks and you can access them using the following links:

Your debug kodi.log: http://xbmclogs.com/pti8pkbc4

I have no idea what is next, somebody from here could help me?

Your installation is a mess of piracy add-ons and repos. We cannot help you here whilst you have all that installed.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thank you Dangelus !

What do I need to do, do I have to uninstall kodi and installed again? or delete the kodi data?
Exclamation 
Please any help, do I have to delete everything and start over? I want to do the things right
It would be the simplest way yes. The piracy banned add-ons (wiki) are nothing but trouble, and trouble that you'll get no support for here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you DarrenHill

I did not know what I was doing, I talked to the guy who sold me the TV Box and he explained to me about what to do and what not to do. I got another Tv Box, He told me that if I wanted to add some repos those should be exclusively from kodi's web site.

And I just confirming that on the link you just send to me

Thanks again for your help!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Check the log file for details0