Solved Buttons pointing to wrong movie/TV show
Question 
I have a problem. I recently got an android box (idroidnation octo-core) and installed Kodi v16.RC3. It's been a week of learning but I'm starting to get the hang of it. A few days ago I found this wonderful remote and I have enjoyed using it. Excellent piece of programming. I can't believe it's free!

But I suddenly developed a problem and a search here found nothing similar. When I first got the remote it worked great. But yesterday I went to use it to watch some old TV shows on my home server but when I click the "Game of Thrones" banner the season for "Futurama" came up. Same thing if I switch it to poster mode. Other TV shows were misdirected to other folders. This was on my iPad Air 2, so I switched to my iphone but it was dong exact the same thing. Similarly, when I went to movies and pressed a movie it would present me with a completely different movie. I re-booted the iOS devices (all running iOS9) but no change. I rebooted my android machine, cleared Kodi's cache, and even unplugged it for a while. Nothing changed. Anyone know what's going on? It seems like the iOS devices have an old copy of my library superimposed on a new copy (I've added hundreds of shows and movies since I last tried the remote a few days ago) but I see no way to clear or update it's database; seems to do it automatically.

This is very confusing. Thanks for any help anyone could offer.
Try to pull down the list to sync the app with kodi
Ah, OK. Will try that tonight when I get home. Thanks for the suggestion!
That fixed it! Thanks!
Nice! glad to know. Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buttons pointing to wrong movie/TV show0