any darts addons
Hi guys is there any darts addons that show replays of all the pdc tournaments. Missed the premier league last night due to work and I want to watch it and if there is how do i get it
Thread moved to video add-ons.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-02-19, 16:25)manson1888 Wrote: Hi guys is there any darts addons that show replays of all the pdc tournaments. Missed the premier league last night due to work and I want to watch it and if there is how do i get it

Watch channel is the darts on?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Basically i missed the premier league in dublin and youtube isn't working. It was on sky sports 1
There is no sky sports addon.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Pretty sure there ought to be about one hundred and EIGHTY!
(2016-02-20, 08:00)Karnagious Wrote: Pretty sure there ought to be about one hundred and EIGHTY!

Nice darts talk Karnagious I like it
(2016-02-20, 08:00)Karnagious Wrote: Pretty sure there ought to be about one hundred and EIGHTY!

501 my favorite game...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
any darts addons0