Req Solid (non transparent) Menus & Sub-Menus
Presently, background images are visible through TV Show/Movies/ect menus and sub-menus sometimes making menu readability difficult.

This is a request to provide an option to make the menus solid (100% contrast) to prevent background images from being visible through the menu.
which skin are you using? Contrast in Menus/Lists of Confluence should in general be good. If you're using a different skin than the default one, you have to make that feature request in the subforum of the according skin.
(2016-02-19, 17:51)da-anda Wrote: which skin are you using? Contrast in Menus/Lists of Confluence should in general be good. If you're using a different skin than the default one, you have to make that feature request in the subforum of the according skin.

I'm using Confluence. I found a menu item to turn off "Fan Art" background images, but then the Confluence background image still shows through the menu. I didn't find any menu transparency (contrast) setting.
ok, now that you mention it, I agree that there is room for improvement. I'll forward your request to the skinners - thanks.
Pull request -

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9176

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Solid (non transparent) Menus & Sub-Menus0