OS X Mouse cursor disappearing act
Hello Kodi friends, long time/first time. Ive been using kodi/xbmc for nearly 8 years now and have never had this problem before. I use a 2011 mac mini with the most recent stable build of Isengard 15.2. For some unknown reason, seemingly every day without fail, my mouse cursor disappears, let me elaborate. I dont use the mouse in kodi ever, however, i am constantly using other programs simultaniously, safari, finder etc.. Ever since 15.1 Ive notice that seemingly randomly when im using other apps simultaniously with kodi my cursor will dissapear. All that is required to fix the problem (for the moment) is to restart kodi. Then i have cursor access outside kodi again. This is very annoying as i often multitask while watching tv (kodi). I cant seem to find any thread that deals with the disappearing cursor when performing tasks OUTSIDE kodi. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

post script

it has nothing to do with weather the mouse is enabled in kodi.

Thanks for reading
is hitting option + f (switches to window mode and back) fix the issue too?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes hitting option + f adresses the problem temporarly. By that i mean that when put in windowed mode i regain sight of the mouse, but when i put it back in fullscreen it will redissappear. But thanks for the faster workaround, much easier then restarting kodi, i just wish i new the problem not just a quick fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse cursor disappearing act0