[FEATURE REQ/BUG (!)] Frustration from filtration options being reset regularly
Ok so Trac is broken with Firefox?
I've logged it with chrome, here.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16642#ticket

Anyone welcome to add more comments, footage, screenshots.
What's the average turnaround on developers at least assigning stuff to someone? It's sat there 4 days without being noticed yet.
You'll have to be patient, developers work on Kodi in their free time. From what I can see there are currently 252 unassigned tickets under bugs.
No worries as long as it's not ignored long term Smile
Still unassigned Sad (Wish I knew how to code, so I could help)
(2016-03-25, 07:06)nooryani84 Wrote: You'll have to be patient, developers work on Kodi in their free time. From what I can see there are currently 252 unassigned tickets under bugs.

Is that view, this particular one?
http://trac.kodi.tv/query?owner=&status=...r=priority (owner: none, type: new/re-opened and assigned / accepted unticked?)
Is there anything more I can do in aid getting this fixed faster?
Does anyone else want to chip on a god damn bounty on this? It's KILLING me, it just stung me again, 5 minutes into browsing my library of stuff, a library update completed in the background, library cleanup ran, BAM filter reset.

I'll start, others can add. I'll paypal $10 US to see this moved up the queue.
Anyone?
Hello <3
No one is particularly interested in bounties.

Wouldn't a smart playlist work for this?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
This is a _bug_ with the application, not something for smart playlists.
Filters should not be getting reset after a plethora of simple adjustments.
I'm guessing it's just because the database has been altered and as things have changed a new filter will need to be run.
I agree that is the likely cause, but surely small changes shouldn't do this, like when people decide to pull down different art for a movie, the record still exists and the movie quantity hasn't changed .
Probably unrelated from the technical side, but PVR search does this too, and it drives me crazy. I did a search for all the channels with Olympic coverage, select a channel, then go back to check out a different channel, and the search has been cleared. Maybe some kind of persistent window that only slides out of view could be used in these situations?
Well Ned is on board, it has some chance now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[FEATURE REQ/BUG (!)] Frustration from filtration options being reset regularly0