• 208(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
Please provide a link to the official version for kodi isengard 15.2

There are too many versions available and I am sure about the official one
(2015-10-29, 06:55)maverick1960 Wrote: Please provide a link to the official version for kodi isengard 15.2

The last official build of Aeon MQ5 is ver 6.0.2 which runs on XBMC 13.2 (Gotham). There is no official build for Kodi 14 (Helix) or Kodi 15 (Isengard).

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2013-10-30, 15:45)MarcosQui Wrote: mikebzh44, look this:

How do I get that skin show me Media Cases ?
A: Aeon MQ use the 'tags' on the file name or folder to determine the type of case as follows:

bluray - blu-ray - bdrip (without .3d. or .3dbd. tag) = Bluray box
bluray - blu-ray - bdrip + .3d. or .3dbd. = 3D box
.3d. - .3dbd. = 3D box
web = Web box
hdtv = HDTV box
dvd - .iso (without bluray or any other tag) - .ifo = dvd box
All others contents = default box + codec

A example for the bluray case:
filename = moviename.bluray.mkv

So to see the case corresponding just rename the file with these tags above.

If no tag is used the skin show the video codec. Also you can customize the case as you wish, case color or flag.

Is there any modification or difference since this post in AEON MQ6 ?

Is it possible to create its own classication like box with 1080p or 720p ?

Thanks a lot
(2015-10-29, 21:06)scott967 Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 06:55)maverick1960 Wrote: Please provide a link to the official version for kodi isengard 15.2

The last official build of Aeon MQ5 is ver 6.0.2 which runs on XBMC 13.2 (Gotham). There is no official build for Kodi 14 (Helix) or Kodi 15 (Isengard).

scott s.

I have just upgraded from XBMC 13.2 to KODI 15.2 and Aeon MQ5 skin is running fine. I don't know how, but all is fine here. Version is 6.0.2

Only thing I've noticed is the beep sound when entering on a movie is different, and I think the up/down beep is different, left/right I think is the same as previous.
Hello,

how can I remove the bottom strip , leaving only "PAUSE " please
When viewing full screen video, open the menu (keyboard <m> or <enter> key should get it to show), also called the "on screen display" or OSD menu. Scroll through the buttons there. There is a button for "furniture" that when clicked, rotates through 3 options: full (default), partial, and hidden. The button label is the current setting. There is a second button for the "pause" overlay display that cycles between show and hidden. It is kind of inconsistent, but for this button the label shows what will happen if you click it (not the current setting).

Note that also on the OSD menu there is a "customize this menu" button that allows you to hide any of the menu buttons, so if you don't see those 2 buttons you might need to use this customize button to re-enable (show) those buttons.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520