Unstarted TV shows showing up in "In Progress"
Hi all,

First of all, let me tell you that I'm a huge fan of the Rapier skin.

I'm having a small issue with the "In Progress" tv shows widget. For some reason, it has started to show tv shows which I have not yet started to watch. This has started to do so a few days ago when I was still using Jarvis RC3. I just updated to stable release Jarvis but the issue is still present. I have tried to mark as watched then unwatched the tv shows in question but it didn't solve it.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you very much in advance for your help Smile

jmarcon
Hi jmarcon.

Thanks for the kind words Smile

To speed things up, I recently switched to using script.skin.helper.service for the In Progress episodes widget.

The widget works perfectly for me on all my systems.

Do you see episode 1 (S01E01) from unwatched shows? Have you recently added them to the library?

Which version of script.skin.helper.service do you use?
Dear Gade,

Thank for your quick reply. Let me answer your questions 1 by 1:

(2016-02-23, 01:08)Gade Wrote: Do you see episode 1 (S01E01) from unwatched shows?

Yes, I see the episode s01e01 (i.e. the next episode to watch from zero) of each show I have not started to watch yet.

(2016-02-23, 01:08)Gade Wrote: Have you recently added them to the library?

No, these shows were added quite a long time ago. I haven't added any new show in the last few months.

(2016-02-23, 01:08)Gade Wrote: Which version of script.skin.helper.service do you use?

I am not sure. The changelog file mentions V 1.0.23. But I also have "script.skin.helper.service-1.0.43.zip" archive in my Kodi tree.

Cheers
Sorry for the multiple posts.

(2016-02-23, 21:01)jmarcon Wrote:
(2016-02-23, 01:08)Gade Wrote: Which version of script.skin.helper.service do you use?

I am not sure. The changelog file mentions V 1.0.23. But I also have "script.skin.helper.service-1.0.43.zip" archive in my Kodi tree.

I have checked the add-on version through the skin. It is V 1.0.43!
Hi jmarcon.

Script.skin.helper.service 1.0.43 is the most recent version.

Sounds like a strange issue.

I'll ask Marcel who created the add-on.
Could it be that you don't have 20 in progress tv shows?

The widget will be filled with 1st episode of next unwatched show when there are not enough in "in progress shows".

I think that's a great choice.
Good morning,

(2016-02-24, 02:30)Gade Wrote: Could it be that you don't have 20 in progress tv shows?

The widget will be filled with 1st episode of next unwatched show when there are not enough in "in progress shows".

I think that's a great choice.

That sounds very different from the previous widget. Indeed, I have less than 20 "in progress" TV shows (currently between 2 and 5 depending on new episodes coming up). I think I preferred the previous widget behaviour though, where only actual "in progress" TV shows were showing up. Is there any way to tweak this parameter?

Thanks again for your help!
Are the in progress episodes the first entries in the widget list and the unwatched show episodes after those?

I think it's a good idea for a widget to be reminded which shows you haven't watched.

The only way to tweak the parameter is to add the feature to the add-on and submit the update...

If you can't live without this feature, I'll ask the developer... Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unstarted TV shows showing up in "In Progress"0