Solved building pvr binary addons after changing package name
Has anyone had any success building the pvr backend after changing the package name? I have built the new apk successfully but would like to add the pvr backend as well. I guessing there is no dynamic way of doing this?

Code:
[ 55%] Performing update step for 'kodi-platform'
[ 55%] Performing configure step for 'kodi-platform'
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package):
  By not providing "Findkodi.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "kodi", but
  CMake did not find one.

Could not find a package configuration file provided by "kodi" with any of
  the following names:

kodiConfig.cmake
    kodi-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "kodi" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "kodi_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "kodi"
  provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been
  installed.

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17/build/kodi-platform/src/kodi-platform-build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
depends/CMakeFiles/kodi-platform.dir/build.make:105: recipe for target 'build/kodi-platform/src/kodi-platform-stamp/kodi-platform-configure' failed
make[4]: *** [build/kodi-platform/src/kodi-platform-stamp/kodi-platform-configure] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:3630: recipe for target 'depends/CMakeFiles/kodi-platform.dir/all' failed
make[3]: *** [depends/CMakeFiles/kodi-platform.dir/all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2752: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/pvr.vuplus.dir/rule' failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/pvr.vuplus.dir/rule] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17'
Makefile:1119: recipe for target 'pvr.vuplus' failed
make[1]: *** [pvr.vuplus] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons/arm-linux-androideabi-android-17'
touch .installed-arm-linux-androideabi-android-17
make: Leaving directory '/mnt/my_files/kodi-android-nopvr/tools/depends/target/binary-addons'

The output.log doesn't show anything useful... Would it be possible to build them on a default kodi source and then move them to the alternate package before make apk?
Check the spmc github for patches regarding this
(2016-02-22, 09:45)Koying Wrote: Check the spmc github for patches regarding this

Thank you for your reply but I must be overlooking the patches your are referring to. I hate to sound lazy or incompetent but could you please be more direct?
OK I got it thanks for the help. I did however run into this error "CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX} differs from ${APP_NAME} prefix ${KODI_PREFIX}. Please pass -DOVERRIDE_PATHS=1 to skip this check" but after passing -DOVERRIDE_PATHS=1 everything seem to work fine. I'm testing now, I'm not sure if this will have a negative affect on the package. Everything seems like it's working correctly.

In case anyone else wants to know the patches are here -> SPMC/project/cmake/
Hi,

I'm having the same problem in terms of the pvr build errors.

I have tried implementing the spmc patches but must being doing it wrong as I got the same error.

Would you be so kind to elaborate on what you did to patch it successfully?

Thanks.
For anyone else wondering on specifics. See here. https://github.com/koying/SPMC/commit/ce...13438a2e07

Sent from my X15
Applied the patches but still get an error of" no rule to make target", any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
building pvr binary addons after changing package name0