Safe to downgrade from 16.0 to 15.2?
Hi. Unfortunately an addon I rely on does not yet support Jarvis so I need to downgrade to Isengard.

Is it safe to downgrade the same way you would upgrade, meaning simply replacing the app in the application folder? I'm wondering if maybe Jarvis changed some file structures or anything like that.
The wiki is not entierly clear on this.

Thanks in advance!
I would think that the safe thing to do would be to restore your userdata folder from a backup made prior to Jarvis installation. I know Jarvis made quite a few changes to mine on first launch. I haven't actually tried downgrading though so this might not be necessary.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-02-23, 16:11)wgstarks Wrote: I would think that the safe thing to do would be to restore your userdata folder from a backup made prior to Jarvis installation. I know Jarvis made quite a few changes to mine on first launch. I haven't actually tried downgrading though so this might not be necessary.
I don't have a backup on my media center (I know, I know). I'll just do it the other way around and back up the new folder so I can go back to Jarvis later.

I'll let everyone know how it worked out.

EDIT: Well, the addon works which is key but there are some issues with the library. Would not recommend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Safe to downgrade from 16.0 to 15.2?0