[SOLVED] Bug in top 250 playlist due to sets setting
Hello Bignoid,

let me start be saying that i enjoy Aeon Nox as a skin.

Than i found a kind of an odd Bug in Kodi 16, Aeon Nox or the submenu builder (by unfledged and you). I am not sure where it goes wrong. What is happening ?

- if i create a 250 playlist it will display the movies in the order of the imdb 250, movies which are collected in a set will just be shown as the single movie with their logic top 250 ranking order.
- Now if i add this top 250 as a submenu under movies, it will sort the sets first starting with A-Z, and then the rest of the top 250, with of course the set movies missing in the ranking.
- The strange bit: If i turn off the display movie in sets in system, the sorting will go right again in order of the top 250. So somehow the added playlist in the submenu of movies is depended to the display movies in sets option, while the playlist tell it to do otherwise.
- not all movies in sets have this issue, some are doing the sort order right

This was not happening in kodi 15 with a lower aeon nox build number.

like i said, strange bug to find, but it is around. Is it my configuration or can others rproduce ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Okay, this one is solved. I used an old playlist created in xbmc v12. I made a new Kodi 16 playlist and all is as it should be.
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Bug in top 250 playlist due to sets setting0