v15 Problem with video add ons
I am having major problem getting my video addons working so was thinking of also opening a trakt tv account , would this help, my addons were working but most are now not. Amazon sent a message saying they are filtering apps , would this be the problem ?
No debug log (wiki) no problem
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Which Add-ons are you referring to?

If these are banned add-ons your thread will be moved instantly to Garbage by on of the moderators. A list of the common ones can be found on the wiki at Banned_add-ons (wiki), however please note this is not a comprehensive list, so even though an Add-on may not be listed it may still be in violation of the Piracy Policy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with video add ons0