The "All Items" is counted as an "Album"
Cheers all,
I noticed when in Albums section in Music, Panel Square View, the "All Items" is counted as an Album (so, actual 4 albums is 5).
Is there a way to not have this error in the count while "keeping" the "All Items" item ??
Thanks in advance.
Hmmm, this is by design in Kodi. The total number of items in the list is the count so that includes the "all albums" entry.
(2016-02-24, 15:59)marcelveldt Wrote: Hmmm, this is by design in Kodi. The total number of items in the list is the count so that includes the "all albums" entry.

Didn't know that...not very logic to be that way though IMHO. Counting an item that is not really an item (like it is not really an Album, just all the contents of all albums)

is there a way to perform a "-1 subtraction" for the container.numitems variable? or are mathematical operators (+, -) invalid?
mathematical operators can't be used by the skin but I might add this to the skinhelper addon soon.
(2016-02-25, 00:38)marcelveldt Wrote: mathematical operators can't be used by the skin but I might add this to the skinhelper addon soon.

You mean add the ability to perform mathematical operations like + or - ? that would be a very practical addition Marcel.
You're always the man Smile
Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The "All Items" is counted as an "Album"0