Android Old version of PVR add-on repo, how to remove it?
Question 
Hi folks

I'm having regular issues with freezing when trying to install / uninstall add-ons / repos.
I'm using SPMC v15.0.0. on Android amazon fire TV.

I believe I have narrowed the issue down to be caused by the following error in log file:

ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/pv...ns.xml.md5

The error repeats itself lots of times but you get the gist.

So I have looked at the repo for the PVR add-ons and it's still on the older XBMC.org v1.1.3 of the repo, and I believe things have now moved to Kodi repo addresses.

I have tried to remove the repository, but as you probably know you cannot remove the PVR add-on repository. I have attached a screenshot showing showing the name/version of the repo and the fact that un-install option is greyed out.

Is there anyway to get rid of this old repository?
I believe in doing this I will rid myself of the error showing in the log file and also rid myself of the freezing, as this is the only relevant error I can find in the logs to cause the freezing.

As always, any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Ok so I've just figured out that the repo in question comes with the SPMC v15.0 package and cannot be removed.
Somewhat strange that a redundant repo has been included in the base package, perhaps an oversight by Koying.

I guess this will be fixed in the next version of SPMC jarvis.
Does anyone know if Koying is still planning on releasing SPMC versions?
There was no fork for Kodi 15.2.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Old version of PVR add-on repo, how to remove it?0