OS X iMac 10.11.3 How to reduce screen size?
I just downloaded Kodi and had a quick look around. Now I'd like to add movie and tv add-ons. When Kodi is open it covers the entire screen.

There must be a way of reducing the Kodi screen size so I can read on-line directions & do them at the same time? Esc doesn't work & I can't find anything else.

Also, reading some of the instructions here, I understand very little. Maybe this is all just beyond me? Confused
Press the back slash key.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
What in particular are you having trouble with?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thank-you, wgstarks! Works just fine. Smile

Now I just have to figure out how to get movies and tv shows. Onward and upward!
(2016-02-24, 21:08)janeisgreen Wrote: Thank-you, wgstarks! Works just fine. Smile

Now I just have to figure out how to get movies and tv shows. Onward and upward!

You can of course, use whatever you wish on your own system but please be aware of this forum's rules. We do not discuss or provide support for piracy add-ons. If you are not sure then read the follow link:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

As I said, what you do is your business, just know what you are allowed to ask about.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Yes, I read the rules! I'm not looking for pirate sites, just whatever works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iMac 10.11.3 How to reduce screen size?0