• 8(current)
Mod Video Information Window (DialogVideoInfo) with Rotten Tomatoes
This weekend I'd like to do it but can anyone suggest a definitive hosting solution (with relative details) ? Thanks
Use GitHub ! its free , and makes seeing your changes ez .
(2017-05-16, 21:36)SerpentDrago69 Wrote: Use GitHub ! its free , and makes seeing your changes ez .
I know it well but I have never used it. I will check it!

Sent from my Nexus 6P
you can also just fork the main skin or the plus version of the skin ,whatever , then upload your changes and BAM ~! instant Fork of the skin with your mods
Does this still work? I have tried copying the things from the first post. the studio flags show, the rated flags does not show, it just says rated PG in text.

And when i press left, it just % liked it, and there is no more info?

Im just using the default scraper

weird thing is its working fine in fuse-neue and estuary mod with exact same files, but arthic zephyr the information is all blank.
TV: UE55F8005
XBMC: Mac mini 2012 with windows 8.1
SOUND: Sonos playbar + Sonos Sub + 2x Rear Play: 3
Ah i see Knight77 have made som adjustments, i will try that, hopefully the flags will be updated soon, github is a great solution Smile

Just tested Knight77 version, everything is fine, expect it doesnt get any data from like box office, revenue, % liked it etc, its all empty, do i need to use another scraper?
(2017-05-17, 23:26)henrikyo Wrote: Ah i see Knight77 have made som adjustments, i will try that, hopefully the flags will be updated soon, github is a great solution Smile

Just tested Knight77 version, everything is fine, expect it doesnt get any data from like box office, revenue, % liked it etc, its all empty, do i need to use another scraper?

No, there were some recent changes in the omdb api that skinhelper addon gets the data from (this is what supplies the rottentomatoes data to the skin). Marcelveldt (skinhelper maintainer) is working on resolving it

Basically, there are some differences now in whether data is retrieved from omdb api via JSON or XML. In the past skin helper used JSON, but since rottentomatoes info has been restored in omdb, JSON is only returning ratings and nothing else, but XML is providing everything. So marcelveldt is checking with the omdb maintainer that this is not a bug before he goes and changes his code to the XML retrieval method.

Reference post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2587673
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-18, 02:39)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-17, 23:26)henrikyo Wrote: Ah i see Knight77 have made som adjustments, i will try that, hopefully the flags will be updated soon, github is a great solution Smile

No, there were some recent changes in the omdb api that skinhelper addon gets the data from (this is what supplies the rottentomatoes data to the skin). Marcelveldt (skinhelper maintainer) is working on resolving it

Basically, there are some differences now in whether data is retrieved from omdb api via JSON or XML. In the past skin helper used JSON, but since rottentomatoes info has been restored in omdb, JSON is only returning ratings and nothing else, but XML is providing everything. So marcelveldt is checking with the omdb maintainer that this is not a bug before he goes and changes his code to the XML retrieval method.

Reference post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2587673
Thanks for the info Jurial Smile
Guys I'm sorry I didn't kept my word and check this in the last weekends and not placing the files in a new stable hosting service, it's not because I don't care or because I'm usual to do not keep promises but the last weeks have been quite heavy and busy on the personal life side.

Everything is fine now so soon I'll work on that (weekends anyway).
Hello everyone !

I'm finally back and I took the SerpentDrago69's advice and used Github. Here is the link:

https://github.com/Knight-77/Zephyr-D.I.W.

In case is needed I also included an "instructions" txt file.

Hope everything is fine but in case something needs to be fixed I'm here.

So about RT ratings and info, jurialmunkey did you get if there is hope for the future? I gave a quick read to your link and looks like there might be some news but today I think nothing changed, right?
Has anyone been able to get this working? I have followed the instructions but I don't even get meta-critic icons etc. I understand the RT is down.

But when I replace the original files and copy the media folder overwriting original content, I just get question marks for the audio coder flag (dts, aac, doby digital etc.).

Not sure what I am doing wrong. When I revert to the original files, I see those flags fine.
Can someone repost this zip? It can't be downloaded at this time.... Thank you![/align]

"In "Media" folder place all the folders and files included in this zip
http://www.filedropper.com/flags"
(2017-06-14, 02:26)cmndodhruv Wrote: Has anyone been able to get this working? I have followed the instructions but I don't even get meta-critic icons etc. I understand the RT is down.

But when I replace the original files and copy the media folder overwriting original content, I just get question marks for the audio coder flag (dts, aac, doby digital etc.).

Not sure what I am doing wrong. When I revert to the original files, I see those flags fine.

Do you have your own API key?
Is anyone having success with github? I don't get any information, it's just the movie posters, and when I click on a movie, nothing happens.

Can someone please post all the latest files for this skin?

Thank-you
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Information Window (DialogVideoInfo) with Rotten Tomatoes5