MyTheatreXBMC problem loading favourites only with a "V"
I also posted this in the support section. I am having a problem with a version of MyTheatreXBMC 3.1 I am using a version that I had found on a french support site. It has a record function added to the original script. The problem is that I can only load channels in my favourites that start with the letter V. Example in Cinema only VOD will show up and the epg info as well. In Various I will get VS! and so on. I have translated only the PRINT calls to english but I have tried the script unedited but get the same result so the only translated the button labels to english and the popups as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Problem is fixed thanks to HOOLIGAN
hooligan Wrote:Try opening MyTheatre, right clicking on a channel that is not showing up and changing the info in the "Type" box to "TV". See if the channel shows up. This is what I had to do. If it works for you you can just send channels.mdb to Access and change them all via S&R.

I gave up on the epgserver as it did not always populate. I believe it needs a db (cache) of its own (like dvbepg or hyperepg) to work properly. I'm waiting for web integration in XBMC. Then HyperEPG is the answer...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyTheatreXBMC problem loading favourites only with a "V"0