How to HIDE menus in Jarvis?
was this removes? I'm trying to hide some menus in the skin settings and it's gone .. I mean there is only delete ...

was that feature removed?
If you are using default Nox v5 you can enable/disable any home menu item in Skin settings-->Home menu-->Setup the Aeon Nox menu. Nothing changed with that.
(2016-02-26, 19:09)BigNoid Wrote: If you are using default Nox v5 you can enable/disable any home menu item in Skin settings-->Home menu-->Setup the Aeon Nox menu. Nothing changed with that.

I'm using Nox 5 Silvo , so I guess it 's a skin option and not jarvis
Things work a little differently due to the change of having Skin Shortcuts handle the Main Menu. Delete is disable and Restore is enable. Delete any defaults you do not want and if in the future you would like them added back in the last item in the customizer for each entry is a restore button.
(2016-02-26, 19:14)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Things work a little differently due to the change of having Skin Shortcuts handle the Main Menu. Delete is disable and Restore is enable. Delete any defaults you do not want and if in the future you would like them added back in the last item in the customizer for each entry is a restore button.

Default ones but how about ones we create , I mean take for example , adding XXX section with a bunch of sub menus as an example, can we delete that and enable it back also? or is it only for "default ones"

I'm testing it now and it looks like restore is only for defaults as you mentioned , awww I'm so disappointed , will it be possible in the future to have the enable disable or delete / restore on created menus/sub menus ?
(2016-02-26, 19:23)TwistedEndz Wrote: Default ones but how about ones we create , I mean take for example , adding XXX section with a bunch of sub menus as an example, can we delete that and enable it back also? or is it only for "default ones"
I think it is for default only but why would you create a whole menu with submenus and not use it?

Oh... wait... must be a "build" thing Sad
As the menu is managed by Skin Shortcuts, it will only become an option if someone comes up with a good way to expose the functionality to all skins that use the script without forcing all skins to suddenly have to support an extra control in the management dialog.

Code wise, we could add support for a button that would disable/enable a menu item easily. The problem is that these menu's are shared between skins so if you disabled it on a skin that does support that theoretical new button then switched to a skin that doesn't, you wouldn't be able to re-enable that menu.

The only alternative that I've been able to come up with so far is to have the enabled/disabled be a per-skin setting, so if you disabled it on one skin and switched to another it would be automatically enabled on that skin and could only be disabled if the new skin you've switched to supports enabling/disabling. Whilst that's doable, it's not a solution I like.
(2016-02-26, 19:28)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2016-02-26, 19:23)TwistedEndz Wrote: Default ones but how about ones we create , I mean take for example , adding XXX section with a bunch of sub menus as an example, can we delete that and enable it back also? or is it only for "default ones"
I think it is for default only but why would you create a whole menu with submenus and not use it?

Oh... wait... must be a "build" thing Sad

no it was mainly to hide stuff from kids , like system settings and XXX etc , that is why a lot of people I would assume needed it Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to HIDE menus in Jarvis?0