Release Metropolis 3.3.0
I was about to say that i also miss seeing next aired info in one of the viewtypes.
Personally, i use Banner & Fanart for TV shows... well, i used to use it, 20 seconds ago. o_O
Now i cannot switch to it anymore.
It is not disabled in skin settings/view types.

Edit:
Exited and restarted KODI.
Now i can switch to that view again.
Weird.
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
back my pardon this is the third try to post my question:

ok, i miss the sidemenu in filmmenu to change the sortsequence or find a film etc.
at the right side there is a half cicle if i go with the mousepointer to the right.
but no sidemenu opens.

where can i find the sidemenu?
Left.
(2016-08-24, 21:30)jingai Wrote: Left.
no, there is no sidebarmenu - not on the left not on the right, see screen in the link
Screen

i mean the following sidebar

example
I know what you mean. It's there. There is no visual indication but pushing left will open it.

If it doesn't open, perhaps you have kiosk mode enabled?
Hello!

Some days ago Metropolis updated to 3.3.4. Since then, the progress bar in the live TV preview disappeared. See this photo:

(2016-09-16, 12:45)Boardgamejunkie Wrote: Hello!

Some days ago Metropolis updated to 3.3.4. Since then, the progress bar in the live TV preview disappeared. See this photo:

It should be there now, this is from a RC on 17.

If not, it might be the plugin.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
I just forgot to include the patch for that in the Jarvis release. You can replace your defaults.xml in 720p/ with this one.
Thanks! That helped!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis 3.3.00