Oficial kodi partners and piracy sites?
Yes, i totally get your point

I'm not saying you're wrong, i agree with you on these behalf.

Kodi needs to contact this kodi portugal website and clear everything with them!
I think the point is, it's frustrating that this seems more about the dispute between two sites, rather than about reporting a concern for the Kodi project.

Whatever the reason or motivation, the message has been received that KP is doing something wrong. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Kodi project and WeTek. Something will be done about it.
(2016-05-05, 02:14)Ned Scott Wrote: I think the point is, it's frustrating that this seems more about the dispute between two sites, rather than about reporting a concern for the Kodi project.

Whatever the reason or motivation, the message has been received that KP is doing something wrong. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the Kodi project and WeTek. Something will be done about it.

Ned, sent you a PM, to not continue the subject here. And you will see the concerns aren't about a dispute, but the kodi usage of image, so the concern is about kodi project (as one site goes against kodi policies and objective is to speak of kodi, the other is only about technology, and speaks of many things, so I don't see any dispute or competition there, sites play by different rules).
But as the subject is addressed I don't think anyone needs to point more what is wrong or not about it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Oficial kodi partners and piracy sites?0