• 51(current)
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
Hello!

I do not know how to create skins, is it possible to make the data has changed in the setup skins estuary:

1) Widget / Panel with additions:
In home.xml added a second block of the widget categories (movies / TV shows / music). In the settings plugin.library.node.editor added Movies \ add (* .new parent node) \ name plugin (* .new node) \ plugin (* .add path). add (* .new parent node) - Edit visibility = false

2) enabling / disabling the widgets for films / TV shows / music:
In home.xml I commented out display certain widgets - all widgets I do not need

screenshot_1 screenshot_2

Home.xml

PS: To use the translation translate.google, I do not know much English
(2016-12-20, 01:55)Jodanzuki Wrote: I can't get Asian characters to display. I intend to use English as the interface language, but I have a lot of Chinese/Japanese music and the names won't display. Is there a fix?

The default font is Google's "Noto Sans" which only has coverage for Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic scripts. You have to switch in the interface settings to Arial font to get CJK and other script coverage. Google does have additional "Noto" fonts that have this coverage, but not in a single font (no idea why not).

scott s.
(2016-12-20, 10:57)scott967 Wrote:
(2016-12-20, 01:55)Jodanzuki Wrote: I can't get Asian characters to display. I intend to use English as the interface language, but I have a lot of Chinese/Japanese music and the names won't display. Is there a fix?

The default font is Google's "Noto Sans" which only has coverage for Latin, Greek, and Cyrillic scripts. You have to switch in the interface settings to Arial font to get CJK and other script coverage. Google does have additional "Noto" fonts that have this coverage, but not in a single font (no idea why not).

scott s.

From what I understand it's not a single font because of the size required for a single font file, for exampe Noto Sans is 1.3MB however the Noto San CJK fonts are 115MB in size.
Any chance of adding the optical disc button back on the videos section?
ok so is the pandora skin available or any of these other skins just wondering
Anybody an Idea how to start a DVD or a BluRay Huh?

Why the hell did they removed this button? In the settings are still some settings for Bluray...
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for the great work. The skin has much improved since the first version.

There is one thing I don't understand. When browsing through the tv series section I can see the number of episodes I have. However, when entering a tv series and looking at the season folders I can only see the year. I can not see how many episodes a season I have. That is really too bad. That was one of the best things about Confluence.

Is there an option hidden somewhere, that will allow me to switch the year for number of episodes in the list?
What happened to this skin is no longer clear as at beta 5
watch gallery
How can I get the recently added category back for TV Shows. I tried using the node editor but failed.

Sent from my SPH-L720T
(2016-12-23, 22:23)kricker Wrote: How can I get the recently added category back for TV Shows. I tried using the node editor but failed.

Sent from my SPH-L720T (typie typie)

its at the top scroll to the right of catagories.
(2016-12-24, 02:26)mazey Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 22:23)kricker Wrote: How can I get the recently added category back for TV Shows. I tried using the node editor but failed.

would be way more practical for "recently added" to be at the first left most position, at least for me this is 99.99% of what I use from those icons...
(2016-12-24, 15:48)nuwonda Wrote:

would be way more practical for "recently added" to be at the first left most position, at least for me this is 99.99% of what I use from those icons...

You can reorder nodes using Node Editor. Highlight the node you want to move (like recently added) and bring up the context menu. One of the options is MOVE NODE.
The way the Add-ons menu is handled in Estuary could use some improvements. Trying to install an addon from a secondary repository is quite convoluted and hidden. I just wanted to browse the repository for Estuary MOD to see which packages are included and I can't seem to find out how to do it without switching to another skin. Even installing something from a zip-file is overly complicated. I understand that this may be to dissuade users from installing piracy addons, though it affects everyone else as well. It was simple enough from Estuary MOD, perhaps a similar approach could be adapted?

Other than that, I think it's an excellent skin that deserves praise. Smile
(2016-12-26, 09:36)nooryani84 Wrote: The way the Add-ons menu is handled in Estuary could use some improvements. Trying to install an addon from a secondary repository is quite convoluted and hidden. I just wanted to browse the repository for Estuary MOD to see which packages are included and I can't seem to find out how to do it without switching to another skin. Even installing something from a zip-file is overly complicated. I understand that this may be to dissuade users from installing piracy addons, though it affects everyone else as well. It was simple enough from Estuary MOD, perhaps a similar approach could be adapted?

Other than that, I think it's an excellent skin that deserves praise. Smile

I don't see that it's any different in Estuary from any other skin? Maybe the menu lay out but even there, if I focus on "Add-ons" main menu, there is a category "Install from Repository" which shows me all of my installed repos. Sure it takes a couple of clicks to open the addon browser top-most menu but I wouldn't call it "complicated".

scott s.

Both TvShow and Movies end with Tags on the far right. There is no Recently added. I am using Kod 17i Beta 7.

I was able to figure it out using the node editor. I had to use the path function and set it to recently added episodes.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9