• 55(current)
v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2017-03-03, 08:00)Chris Cross Wrote: I have to lift my hat off to you as this Estuary Kodi skin is a wonderful piece of work and is very nearly perfect in my mind.

Thanks, and keep up the great work...

I endorse the congratulations that Chris Cross wrote, but I add another question:
It's possible to add a setting that shows the date on the top-right of the screen?

Thanks.
I love it.
wrong forum. Cant delete for some reason
I've searched and I can't figure out how to change the titles shown on Estuary's home screen.

Many posts on modifying Estuary's menu options (or) that it can't be customized to include custom libraries.

But I'm asking a different question -- how to change the list of titles shown on the main-menu/home page.

For example, in the Main Menu, scrolling over "Movies", you see "In Progress" and "Recently Added"

Is there no way to remove either of these sections? It's also strange because I see movies that are "in progress" which are marked as "watched" in Kodi, making me think that I need to adjust a threshold for what Estuary is considering watched?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!
(2017-03-08, 17:08)RKMFlorida Wrote: I've searched and I can't figure out how to change the titles shown on Estuary's home screen.

Many posts on modifying Estuary's menu options (or) that it can't be customized to include custom libraries.

But I'm asking a different question -- how to change the list of titles shown on the main-menu/home page.

For example, in the Main Menu, scrolling over "Movies", you see "In Progress" and "Recently Added"

Is there no way to remove either of these sections? It's also strange because I see movies that are "in progress" which are marked as "watched" in Kodi, making me think that I need to adjust a threshold for what Estuary is considering watched?

Thank you in advance for any ideas!

There is no way to disable or reorder the widgets on the right side of the screen with the default Estuary. You can look at something like Guilouz's mod (which is of the older Estuary if you're using Kodi 17) which lets you change and create your own. You can also check out mine which lets you turn off ones you don't want but doesn't let you reorder anything or create new ones. For mine just look for the thread title with my user name.
@pkscout, thank you for the reply, and taking the time to understand what I was referring to, I really appreciate it!

I did look at Guilouz's, but like you said, it's the older version of Estuary on v17 and I was spoiled once I had run the original, lol.

I'm looking forward to testing yours, thanks again!
Hi, I'd like to show picture captions (stored in the iptc data) during a slideshow. Other threads describe a solution by changing a slideshow.xml but this seems to be a confluence skin special file. Or am I wrong and I just haven't found it?

Is there a way to achieve this with the new default skin?

Thanks for your help,

fblu
(2017-03-06, 11:14)NeverWise Wrote: It's possible to add a setting that shows the date on the top-right of the screen?

Thanks.
I like to second this request. Was kinda handy to have the date show in the top right corner.
I like the best of both worlds so I do mod to my likings on the 65" tvImageImage
Download link not working.
(2017-11-07, 13:13)3bsa Wrote: Download link not working.

You don't need the download link, Estuary is installed by default with any Kodi 17 version.
(2017-11-07, 13:15)FXB78 Wrote:
(2017-11-07, 13:13)3bsa Wrote: Download link not working.

You don't need the download link, Estuary is installed by default with any Kodi 17 version.

I'm using 17.5 version But it doesn't look the same with this
The screenshots show a very early draft of Estuary which has since been changed into the version you see now.
(2017-11-08, 12:20)FXB78 Wrote: The screenshots show a very early draft of Estuary which has since been changed into the version you see now.

Ok Thanks.
Hello, all.

I've been a long time fan of XBMC/Kodi. We've been off the grid for several months, and have just returned and found this Krypton and Estuary - which I wholeheartedly love!

I have it installed on an OSX machine, as well as a Raspberry Pi3 (with Openelec).

I've noticed a difference in display, and I want to know if there is a way to modify this? When using the Infowall, or Wall, the movie title text is overlaid on the Pi, and missing on OSX. I much prefer to have a clean poster, sans title.

OSX - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WF-J8F...ECoLls3Frp

Pi - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fIH8Rk...0gm3dbXYva

I've tried looking through some of the guisettings.xml and the skin.estuary/settings.xml on both machines. There are differences (OpenELEC is using 17.3, whereas OSX is on 17.6), none seem to mention anything about titles on the posters.

Is there some setting I can manipulate via SSH to remove the titles from OpenELEC's 17.3 version? Or do I need to wait for an update (or do it myself manually).

Apologies for the image hosting - Drive used to work for this... I'll need to set up a 3rd-party solution...
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9