'Cast' no longer working properly for movies/TV
Used to be able to hit the 'info' button on a movie or TV show then click on the 'Cast" tab to see thumbnails of all actors/actresses that are in the movie/TV show. Clicking on a thumbnail would bring me to a list of other movies/TV shows in my library that the actor appears in. Now, just the actors name appears with no thumbnail and clicking on it does nothing. Any help is appreciated.
First you need to reveal what versions of OS and Kodi you are using.
But in my Ubuntu 14.04 with Kodi 16.0, it works almost as you described.
Selecting "Cast" brings up a list of actors.
Selecting the actors name in the list, loads the thumbnail
Clicking on the actors name in the list searches my library for all films with that actor.
I do not seem to be able to select the thumbnail image....perhaps with a mouse...but I use Yatse.
(2016-02-29, 19:16)vmstek Wrote: First you need to reveal what versions of OS and Kodi you are using.
But in my Ubuntu 14.04 with Kodi 16.0, it works almost as you described.
Selecting "Cast" brings up a list of actors.
Selecting the actors name in the list, loads the thumbnail
Clicking on the actors name in the list searches my library for all films with that actor.
I do not seem to be able to select the thumbnail image....perhaps with a mouse...but I use Yatse.

This all used to work correctly. Not only do the actor thumbnails not show up (I'm getting the blank default thumb), but clicking on it does nothing like I said.
Now, "Cast" as well as all the other options aren't showing up at all.

Image Image
Skin problem perhaps?
Try the default Confluence skin, check Set Content settings, then Scan for Content.
If that does not work, post Debug Log, and the experts will then help.
If it works with default Skin, then post in the appropriate Skin support forum.
You're right it is the skin. The only thing that still does not work are the thumbnail pictures.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
'Cast' no longer working properly for movies/TV0