KOver 2 : Customizable [Kodi 17]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
bigbadrabbit Offline
I cannot install the github version (install from zip) on Krypton alpha 2 / alpha 3 or latest nightly (08.08.2016):

Code:
Failed to install Addon...
The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.11.0 could not be satisfied.

Anything i'm doing wrong here?

Kodi Krypton
macOS Sierra 10.12
Mac mini (late 2012)
find quote
fantasticn Offline
Look two posts above.

Krypton version is not functional and project will not see any updates - at least for the moment. You can use KOver with Kodi 16 Jarvis. If you already switched to Kodi 17 Krypton you will have to look for some other skin.
find quote
Kagenoshin Offline
Yesterday I switched to Kodi 17 and tried to install Kover2, which did not work, which is clear according to this thread.
I just wanted to say, that I'm really sad that you currently have no time to make the needed changes to run Kover2 on Kodi 17, but I can imagine that it's a hell lot of work.
But just that you know. I find your skin brilliant (althought I only use your standard classical prebuilt layout which is in my oppinion the perfect skin for Kodi) and as there is currently no Kover for Kodi17 I already downgraded my Kodi Smile
find quote
Kmas Offline
Hi, Is there a way to save the ViewType using EXODUS in Kodi 17.0 Krypton?

Everytime I change it to lets say: WALL it goes right back to the WIDELIST as soon as I exit that menu.
Than
(This post was last modified: 2016-12-31 13:59 by Kmas.)
find quote
Bearhunter73 Offline
Hi Jayz2K, just wanted to give you some good feedback. Love your skin... Really hope we haven't seen the last of it, and it moves to Krypton.

Regards,
Grant.
find quote