• 3(current)
v16 Hybrid Revival
Just my opinion...why would you want to be like another skin.....when Hybrid look is what made it so amazing
Anyways...don't know if you are aware things disappearing again ....you add a addon or a sub in the skin....restart kodi....poof all gone:
how about addon icons below utra low menu bar and have subs tabs on top that you can hide......turn off library...keep video nodes wigets same position or a little higher. the look would be clean and nice

Paul
Have a bit of time over the next week and plan is to basically rebuild Hybrid, not to change anything but I need to (re)learn what the hell I did Smile been away too long and unfortunately lost a lot of work so some things don't make sense to me anymore. So if anyone has noted any bugs now would be a good time to shout out.

I've released another update in the dropbox repo (low widget panel). plan is for the dropbox repo to contain nightly/weeklies and more stable and hopefully official releases will be on github (which needs work first)
Noli illegitimi carborundum

forcing kodi to remember what u added...you add some addons or widgets or submenu ,,,as soon as you stop kodi....it dissapears
weather ini files are not working...yahoo weather not being updated.
hope this helps

Paul
Will probably have to remove that setting, as it can cause Kodi to crash. On my system it only crashes +/- 1 in 5 uses, even if Kodi crashes it has saved the info which is why I've left it in for now.

If it's totally not working for you - Disable it Wink
Just out of interest what OS are you running Kodi on?

(2016-03-25, 15:56)Mudislander Wrote: Will probably have to remove that setting, as it can cause Kodi to crash. On my system it only crashes +/- 1 in 5 uses, even if Kodi crashes it has saved the info which is why I've left it in for now.

If it's totally not working for you - Disable it Wink
Just out of interest what OS are you running Kodi on?

I am running kitkat ....the force kodi to remember is not working...
it also disappeared a few days ago after a upgrade..I.look around where would I disable it....
any changes I make to the skin do not stick

Paul
There are tons of reports of skin settings not sticking at the moment. Possibly because skin settings changes in Jarvis are now only written on exit, so if you don't get a clean exit it doesn't happen...?
FWIW I've only tried this on windows so far - using the 'backup settings' option caused a crash once but worked 3 or 4 other times. Skin settings were saved whether I used backup or not (I'm guessing backup skin is unloading / reloading the skin...?).
@Paul: What happens if you make changes, then switch to confluence and back to hybrid, then exit. Do your changes stick?

Apologies to Mudislander for butting in.
@troggy - no problems, we're all here to help each other. Yes the option does request a reload of the skin triggering Kodi to save settings, however it does this while exiting the skin settings page which could be an issue causing Kodi to occasionally crash.

That seem to make any changes I have made stick....Thank you.....
Paul
It's only a hack, but if it works for now...Smile

@ Mudislander. Don't know if you've looked at skinhelperservice (marcelveldt's)? You can make a real separate skin backup to a .txt file with it - I messed about a bit with it in xonfluence using an external script to call it (I am no skinner!) and it worked really well. Just an idea - not even a suggestion...
I've not looked at the script yet, just seen it in the forums and it's definately got a couple of properties I'm interested in.
Tried using script.toolbox for backups but in testing it exports your settings okay, unfortunately to import them back again is not working for me.

(2016-03-25, 11:33)Mudislander Wrote: Have a bit of time over the next week and plan is to basically rebuild Hybrid, not to change anything but I need to (re)learn what the hell I did Smile been away too long and unfortunately lost a lot of work so some things don't make sense to me anymore. So if anyone has noted any bugs now would be a good time to shout out.

I've released another update in the dropbox repo (low widget panel). plan is for the dropbox repo to contain nightly/weeklies and more stable and hopefully official releases will be on github (which needs work first)

Can't change where on the default home screen I land on after restart. It always defaults to whatever I have set before in Confluence. This only happens in android. Works fine in Windows. It was working fine on your first Github release. Not sure what happened. In the meantime I'm going to revert to original and check for changes.
Just updated repo again, on my system at least the auto re-load has stopped crashing Kodi. Also Backup & Restore options now are working for me. Added a few other fun goodies for good measure.

(2016-03-27, 15:21)shadownetworktv Wrote: Can't change where on the default home screen I land on after restart. It always defaults to whatever I have set before in Confluence. This only happens in android. Works fine in Windows. It was working fine on your first Github release. Not sure what happened. In the meantime I'm going to revert to original and check for changes.

Let me know how that works out for you, but I will look at the code.

(2016-03-27, 19:45)Mudislander Wrote: Just updated repo again, on my system at least the auto re-load has stopped crashing Kodi. Also Backup & Restore options now are working for me. Added a few other fun goodies for good measure.

(2016-03-27, 15:21)shadownetworktv Wrote: Can't change where on the default home screen I land on after restart. It always defaults to whatever I have set before in Confluence. This only happens in android. Works fine in Windows. It was working fine on your first Github release. Not sure what happened. In the meantime I'm going to revert to original and check for changes.

Let me know how that works out for you, but I will look at the code.

Actually doesn't work in Windows either. Before I removed latest version I cut latest version out to desktop. I then copied it back into addons and addondata. Soon as I did this my ability to change default highlighted home screen went away. I'm guessing Windows was somehow using a "chached" version?

I did revert back to the original Github version and it works fine. If you don't find anything in code, I'll try to replicate problem soon as I get a chance.
I was wondering...The shutdown menu in Hybrid Dev...Does it shut down kodi 16 completely?

Many thanks again

.Paul
Tongue 
using Hybrid 3.1.1 for 3 months No problems here at All .... Working Great once In a while Goes into Confluence Or Amber by it self ... other then That Mudislander has done a fantastic job... not seeing Why people are having This mny issues With it ... Comunity portal is down with the Skin right now ,, other then That not Sure,, please let me know Whats problems people Are having ,, U may have to gust the gui Settings a bit
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Revival0