[OpenELEC] Animated poster gifs not working on Kodi 16
Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-02-29, 18:47)movie78 Wrote: Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?

if they did, and were having issues with them (whatever 'animated psoted gifs' are), they'd likely be posting in the software support forum, since it relates not to the hardware/setup/script
(2016-02-29, 19:16)Matt Devo Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 18:47)movie78 Wrote: Has anyone tried animated posted gifs on their Chromebox with Kodi 16?

if they did, and were having issues with them (whatever 'animated posted gifs' are), they'd likely be posting in the software support forum, since it relates not to the hardware/setup/script

It works on the Raspberry Pi 2 With Kodi 16, I try it on my Chrombox and it was not working, that's why I am asking if someone got it work on Chromebox.
Hardware setup script have nothing to do with it.

Animated Poster Gifs
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-02-29, 22:17)movie78 Wrote: It works on the Raspberry Pi 2 With Kodi 16, I try it on my Chrombox and it was not working, that's why I am asking if someone got it work on Chromebox.
Hardware setup script have nothing to do with it.

Animated Poster Gifs

exactly, it's not a hardware/setup issue, so belongs in the Linux software support forum (where I've moved it).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OpenELEC] Animated poster gifs not working on Kodi 160