Xonfluence skin questions about add photo for each section like one for movies one fo
I have Xonfluence skin and i want to add photo for each section like one for movies one for sports and etc how can i do this
Thanks
In future please do not post duplicate threads all over the forums. One thread in the correct place (here for this topic) is enough.

The others have been removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Do you mean background images?
Yes background. sorry for double post my mistake
OK, add your image(s) to the folder "backgrounds" in .kodi/addons/skin.xonfluence/ ( I found that in Jarvis, you can put them in any folder, and check the radio button says "Use alternative background folder"

In General setting, uncheck "Enable single global background" , In Home menu items, choose the menu you'd like to have the background then on "Background type, choose User select.Then on your skin settings, navigate to Background artwork, select your background path, select single or multi image then point it to your image folder above.
Please help me!
I can't find the folder /addons/skin,xonfluence/ Sad
In the /addons/ folder there are only 2 folders with the skin.confluence and skin.retouched
And i did install the Xonfluence to kodi but cant seem to find it.
Very weird!

can anyone tell me where i can find this folder?

Thanks alot
Done my build on PC here is a (good place) direction where to put your background photos :

C:\Users\ (your PC username) \AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\backgrounds

then create separate folder SPORT, MOVIES, KIDS etc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence skin questions about add photo for each section like one for movies one fo0