Aeon nox problem can change back ground images
Hello can anyone help me. When trying to change backgrounds to either single image or multi image in aeon nox silvo version 5.74-2.1.2 it doesnt open the file browser instead I get a list of repos I earlier installed.
Anyhelp would be appreciated thanks
Anyone?
Photo 
http://postimg.org/image/ab1myp6zr/[/php][/code]
here is a screenshot of what i mean
(2016-03-01, 04:19)Superduper26 Wrote: http://postimg.org/image/ab1myp6zr/[/php][/code]
here is a screenshot of what i mean

I fear that screenshot will definitely get you no support here. banned add-ons (wiki)
Otinley is correct, banned add-ons do not get support.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
So your telling me. Not one of you people use a banned addon. What aload of tosh!!! Thanks for your help much appreciated!!
Huh
(2016-03-03, 04:53)Superduper26 Wrote: So your telling me. Not one of you people use a banned addon. What aload of tosh!!! Thanks for your help much appreciated!!

(2016-03-07, 02:19)Superduper26 Wrote: Huh
No. No one that cares enough to read and respond to any threads in this section use banned add-ons (wiki). If you want the answer to your dilemma perhaps try searching the skins main thread. I know for a fact if you read the last page or two, you will find your answer.
(2016-03-03, 04:53)Superduper26 Wrote: So your telling me. Not one of you people use a banned addon. What aload of tosh!!! Thanks for your help much appreciated!!

I am one of those people that don't use any banned add-ons. They are banned and also can cause some issues with kodi due to shitty coding. If you have issues try a fresh install without the banned addons and only use the kodi repos and you might have some luck in getting some help.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox problem can change back ground images0