• 25(current)
Bug reports
The On Screen Menu while Playback has a bug. It is not possibel to move the cursor the red way, it only moves to the other side the green way

ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
which version of kodi are you using?
looking at the screenshot, that's a rather old version of Estuary?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Vertical Mousewheel scrolling on main-menu pages is still broken. (Estuary in 17.0RC4)
(2017-01-30, 11:18)ronie Wrote: which version of kodi are you using?
looking at the screenshot, that's a rather old version of Estuary?

Thats not a screenshot from me, i searched it via google picture search to show what i mean. Sry for not mentioning this. I use the latest Milhouse Libreelec V18 Builds...
ASRock Beebox J3160 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Elite BT
Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH 4GB RAM 120GB SATA SSD - Harmony Smart Control BT
all @ Libreelec Testbuild
HP N54L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server / MySQL DB
HP N40L @ Ubuntu 14.04.4 Minimal Server
i can't reproduce it. perhaps a Debug Log will provide some clues.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,

Thanks for your amazing work with Estuary.

I have just a couple of questions related to the Music Videos. Since usually concerts are referring to albums, I'm actually using the album covers instead of vertical posters. Would it be possible to change to album cover visualization (square shape) instead of the thumbnails in the Wall, InfoWall views as well as the widgets in the Home screen? Some views, e.g. Shift, already support this.

Another point is related to the Info page...there is in fact the black rectangle supposed to be filled by the poster on which the album cover is overlapped. Any chance to have this changed so that the black rectangle is not showed?

One last comment: I really love the look of this skin. The weak point for me is just the impossiblity to add new items (and related widgets) to the Home main menu. Are you planning to add this feature in a next release?

Thanks for your attention and your amazing effort!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
+1 on the music video stuff. All my artwork is square after using the music video scraper.
I think this is related as my kodi through Apple tv4 was working ok two days ago but it will not let me open, could you please let me know if this can be resolved or not
Youtube 5.3.8 the watched marks are no longer visible. It's showing the year where the checkmark should be? Kodi's policy is the skin sets the views not the addon. I am using the latest Millhouse LibreElec nightly.

Thanks. Great work, I am loving Estuary!

My View Youtube 5.3.8

The way it is with an unofficial 5.3.5 YouTube
(2017-01-31, 22:20)john.cord Wrote: Thats not a screenshot from me, i searched it via google picture search to show what i mean. Sry for not mentioning this. I use the latest Milhouse Libreelec V18 Builds...

I'm not able to reproduce while testing with my latest RPi2 build #0201. I've tested with movies and tv shows (not live TV).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Headline will be cut.
That happens everywhere
Kodi 18.6 @ openSUSE 13.1 x86_64 - Asus E35M1-I DELUXE | 8GB Ram | 240G 2.5" SSD
Kodi 20.2 on 1st Raspberry Pi B @ XBian | Kodi 20.2 on Raspberry Pi 3B+ @ XBian | Kodi 21a2 on Raspberry Pi4B @ XBian | Kodi 19.0 on SolidRun i.MX6 @ XBian
VDR 2.4.5 & Tvheadend4.3-1917 (for recording) on Cubieboard2 @ Debian Buster
(2017-02-02, 06:29)EricSol Wrote: Youtube 5.3.8 the watched marks are no longer visible. It's showing the year where the checkmark should be? Kodi's policy is the skin sets the views not the addon. I am using the latest Millhouse LibreElec nightly.

Thanks. Great work, I am loving Estuary!

the issue was fixed in kodi v17 krypton, but not yet in kodi v18 leia, which is what the LE nightlies are using.
(2017-02-03, 21:46)ronie Wrote: the issue was fixed in kodi v17 krypton, but not yet in kodi v18 leia, which is what the LE nightlies are using.

I just installed LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.95.2 BETA and Youtube 5.3.8 and getting same behavior as Leia. Youtube 5.3.5 unofficial gets the checked marks back.
Hi,

When browsing library, the title is truncated mid screen despite a lot of "available" space is here.

If using the available space is not possible, I feel it shouldn't be truncated so abuptly
Im having an issue with playback crashing when skipping into a movie. im immediately kicked out. Not sure if its a network configuration issue, but i have read/write privs, I read this was a skin issue. Ill try switching skins and see.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5