• 26(current)
Bug reports
I was looking at the "radio" menu (radiochannels window) and for US FM radio stations 100.0 and above (i.e. nnn.n) the channel is not fully displayed (both default and arial font options). Recommend using a wider label control. (It appears fixed list view 50 is the only view available for this.)

scott s.
The option to hide the "up one directory level" button is not available any more.
At least I´ve been moving all around in settings and can´t find it.
settings > media > general > show parent folder items
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks! I was looking with another name.

(2017-02-05, 19:53)ronie Wrote: settings > media > general > show parent folder items
I Just installed KODI 17 using the new Estuary skin (I have previously used Mimic with 16.1). I noticed with the default favorites menu from the home screen I had one entry containing a movie since deleted from my library/source. I have not previously used the favorites feature and the entry must have been accidentally added. I found that there was no way to delete this entry from the GUI and had to manually edit the favorites.xml file to remove the entry. Figured I should let someone know since this could be a problem for someone without knowledge to access the userdata files. Not sure if this is a bug or feature request.
you should be able to delete favourites, using the 'remove' option from the context menu.

if that doesn't work for some reason, we'll need a Debug Log.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
The 3D flag is not shown for fullsize (1920x2160) TAB video files.

Streamdetails (in database):
strVideoCodec=h264
fVideoAspect=1.7778
iVideoWidth=1920
iVideoHeight=2160
iVideoDuration=634
strStereoMode=top_bottom

When i change the height to 1080 the flag is shown (after playing the video the kodi player updates the field back to 2160)
iVideoHeight=1080
Hi guys,

Any feedback in relation to this post?

Thanks for your great effort!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
Hi there,

I'm using Kodi 17.0 Krypton on a Win7 PC. On the DialogPVRInfo screen I can't manage to move the focus from the buttons grouplist up to the info textbox by keyboard. The Up key simply doesn't get me there. Only clicking with the mouse on the textbox works.

Can somebody please give me a tweak for the XML files to get the Up key to work on this dialog? Thx.

I found a bug with updating categories. See in the video https://youtu.be/WW1wYgSi6VY Maybe we should add a function to home.xml(skinsetting.xml) ReloadSkin() ?
The "remove" option of favorites seems to only work for items still available on source. If I delete an item from movies gui using the manage menu that has been previously added to favorites, it does not present with an option to remove from favorites menu but still shows there. Seems to me that items removed from library should automatically be removed from favorites.
Hello,

speaking about favourites: I'm not able to remove any item from the favourites menu at all - am I missing something?
(2017-02-10, 03:21)Retro Greaser Wrote: Hi there,

I'm using Kodi 17.0 Krypton on a Win7 PC. On the DialogPVRInfo screen I can't manage to move the focus from the buttons grouplist up to the info textbox by keyboard. The Up key simply doesn't get me there. Only clicking with the mouse on the textbox works.

Can somebody please give me a tweak for the XML files to get the Up key to work on this dialog? Thx.

OK, I've found the solution myself: in DialogPVRInfo.xml, line 66, change "<onup>49</onup>" to "<onup>61</onup>".
This may be a tough nut to crack.

When using Estuary on the raspberry pi (OSMC Krypton), I am not able to use custom "skip steps" while watching PVR (WMC) recordings. I can change the steps in advanced settings, and I can select the steps I want to use in Estuary (Settings->Player settings->Skip steps). Those changes take hold and work great when watching videos, but when I'm watching PVR recordings, only the default skip steps (10, 30, 60, 180...) are used regardless of the skip step settings.

The reason I'm posting this here, is that this problem only occurs when I'm using Esturary. It doesn't happen with any other skins I've tried.

I should also mention that I don't have this problem with Estuary on my iMac. It only happens on the raspberry pi.
Someone posted a focus issue after startup when using estuary - can anyone else confirm that problem? - for reference http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=306381
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5