• 5(current)
Bug reports
installed KodiSetup-20160316-f303c86, visualizations are missing, I get an empty screen on fullscreen music playback and there is no visualization to choose.
I do not know if this is a bug with th skin or a problem with the addons but long text gets cutoff in wall view.
This happens in the Youtube, GQ, and CBC addons that I have.

I notice under video add-ons that it is impossible to switch views (it is grayed out). Is this something to report here? Or....? Or is it just a matter of them not enabling yet...

Brian
Not sure if this is a bug or not. But after changing the poster art from the Information screen in my music video section it doesn't change on the Main Screen. I have closed Kodi and reopen to see if the correct poster art would show up but the old one is still there. The Correct one (the one I changed to) does show in the info screen only.
After scanning in my Movie and Audio collection Nothing Shows up in the Home Screen. I have to Exit Kodi and then reopen it for anything to sure.

Also not sure if this is by default/design. But Even tho I haven't listen to any music yet the Most Played Albums is already populated with several Albums.

Not a bug ( I guess) but can someone please explain why Kodi doesn't seem to load my local Poster and fanart all the time. It loads it for some but not for others. I have them named like this <movie title-poster> <movie title-fanart> and yes they are located in the same folder as the movie. I have a Large collection and it is just annoying when I have to go into so many movies and fix it. Thanks for your help.
not able to change out of the estouchys skin, using atv4. basically you won't be able to navigate to the settings menu.
KodiSetup-20160312-3bb38bf-master - In the EPG screen using a mouse, clicking on 'option' shows the option menu but you cannot get the mouse pointer to the options, the menu retracts. In KodiSetup-20160319-1a29dcf-master the 'options' button is not there.
the system information/storage panel for android doesnt show the space used column in its entirety for me it shows Use... (instead of Used) and 1... (instead of 1.9 gb). the used column (or the size column if it moves used aswell) needs to move to the left more 5-6 places
the latest estuary skin sync is missing the bottom left (left for control panel) or (up for control panel) tooltip.
(2016-03-22, 03:36)mazey Wrote: the latest estuary skin sync is missing the bottom left (left for control panel) or (up for control panel) tooltip.
Already fixed for next sync
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Multiple cast roles in the movie details screen don't get truncated properly.

When a cast member has one but a long named role, it does get truncated properly. So it looks like it's the forward slash causing the problem.
It appears in every Krypton build to date that file manager is incredibly sluggish when viewing contents of an external harddrive, can take 6-10 seconds to move down the list. On one occasion it has completely crashed my raspberry Pi 3.
Apologies if this has already been posted, but there's a problem with playlists when queueing video files from Videos > Files (and not from the library).

For instance, the following playlist contains three files I queued from Videos > Files, with the 4th item queued from the movie library:

As you can see, there is no information shown for the first 3 items that were queued from "Files". These files have not been scraped, they're simply files I navigate via a Videos source that has no content set for it.

I'm testing with latest Kodi master (build #0322).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Another one... bringing up the Information panel for a queued music track in the playlist window results in the Information panel overlaying the playlist details which looks a bit messy - the Information panel should have an opaque background, as it does if you open the Information panel from the homescreen.

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
It does not see that I have a controller plugged in. i tested it in windows and windows sees it and can interact with it,
the configure attached controllers also stays greyed out.

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5