Mod Modification of Confluence for low resolutions (CRT, SD)
Hi there, first thank you for your great mod. I have a small 26" tv and for a distance of 3 meters it´s great.

Also, I have tried to install in an android 6.0.1 phone with kodi leia and in the past with kodi krypton I was able to install, but now I can´t . I have download version 4.5.5 zip file but when I try to install it appears a  message " Confluence wont load, some missing files".

What I´m doing wrong?, I was able to install the regular version of Confluence 4.6.3

More Details:

Device Android 6.0.1
Display: 854 x480 p
Kodi 18.1 compiled 2019-04-10

Thanks in advance!!
I've updated the skin to the newest version of confluence. It now supports Kodi 19.x.
https://github.com/YggdrasiI/skin.conflu...ag/v4.7.14
Hi @YggdrasiI , thanks a lot for this, my CRT loves it. There's only a small issue I've found so far and it's in the playlist view for both music and videos: The settings flyout is about 20% the right, obscuring 1/3 of the list in the default View: List. 
When you move to the left to show it, it shows again, about 20% farther to the right than it should be. Attaching captures below (sorry for the crappy Q)

This is on a Raspberry Pi 3 with LibreELEC 10.0.2, based on Kodi 19.4, outputting via composite to an NTSC SD TV, configured for 720x480 and with pixel ratio adjusted to 0.900 to get proper square pixels. Skin installed from zip linked in first post.

Let me know if you can reproduce it or if you need logs or anything else. 

Hello FaberfoX,

thanks for this bug report. I needed some time to figure out how to trigger the menu you mentioned. It's just displayed for playlists, but not folders.
Main menu > Music > [Right Arrow]    ==> Flyout menu displayed correctly.
Main menu > Music > [Right Arrow] > [Click on 'Current Playlist']    ==> Flyout menu displayed wrongly.

I will adapt my changes to the other menu as well and will publish a new release on Github.
This one is great but is there any chance to have an Estuary version of this?
Hello Peter,

only low chances. I've tried this a few years ago, but the estuary theme isn't well suited for 'scaling it down'.
You can found my (new) test on https://github.com/YggdrasiI/skin.estuary.480
It isn't useable and just shows the result of my sed-scripts (regular expressions).
(2016-04-25, 18:58)YggdrasiI Wrote: I've updated the link in the first post to 'release0.8'. Most changes affects OSD-Files and PVR-Files. Here are a few more screenshots to show the differences to the normal Confluence screen. At the first moment, they looks strange if the where directly compared, but I've find readability better at high distances.

Image (default)
Image (changed)

Image (default)
Image (changed)
Image (default)
Image (changed)
I have downloaded this is not available yet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modification of Confluence for low resolutions (CRT, SD)0