• 9(current)
Release PlexKodiConnect: natively integrate Plex and Kodi
(2022-04-18, 12:15)m33ts4k0z Wrote:
(2022-02-22, 22:26)ultrax Wrote: The option in pkc to cache pictures is broken. after it enabeld, kodi shut down. without this option, pkc and kodi runs. i think, its a problem with the kodi websaver, you have to enabled.

Pictures work... Somewhat... I can see my libraries under the Picture main menu item -> Picture Addons PKC but then when I try to click on a thymbnail, Kodi turns black and shows nothing. Then going back to the list with the back button makes the thumbnails show again. In other words, I can't show a full screen picture looks like. But videos in these "picture" libraries work correctly.

Just to add that Syncing for pictures doesnt exist in "addon" mode. You most probably need to use direct paths for that.
Hey, I'm experiencing playback issue with PlexKodiConnect addon on a remote Plex server, no matter what the movie is, playback freezes 2s after beginning. Using latest Matrix stable.
Is there anyone here having a fluid experience with PKC that could help me ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
@Lockos 

I've been running with PKC for a couple years, and currently run it on Shield, osmc, and windows.

I don't recall having such an issue.

Best bet is to supply the log file:

https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file

Using :

https://paste.kodi.tv/

Without logs, there is no real way to help.
@kcook_shield 

Here's the debug log : the movies I tried plays fine with the exact same settings (both default for Kodi and PKC) in Leia version 18.9.

In matrix 19.4 though, the issue persists. All movies are playing for 2-5 s. and then stop. The only solution to get out of this is to kill kodi process
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Hey guys,

quick question: Does Plexkodiconnect support Kodi Krypton (V17)? I want to build a HTPC with Kodi & DSPlayer for MAdVR use. I'm running a Plex server and it would be great if I could get it to work with Kodi 17.
(2023-12-16, 09:26)Sunset2023 Wrote: Hey guys,

quick question: Does Plexkodiconnect support Kodi Krypton (V17)? I want to build a HTPC with Kodi & DSPlayer for MAdVR use. I'm running a Plex server and it would be great if I could get it to work with Kodi 17.

It looks like there might be a version here on GitHub.  I don't run Plex so I have no idea if this works.

Thanks,

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
Is Plexkodiconnect dead ? For me from today is not working anymore. I put plex.tv/link code and it never connects, just goes trough settings every time again and again. Then restarts and goes again with plex.tv/link code…what is wrong ?
From yesterday PKC is not working anymore. Just giving me code for plex.tv/link all the time and then nothing happens.
Croneter (author of PKC) seems to abbonded the project. On Plex forum they said it this problem with update of urlib3 and that broke PKC. I rolled back urlib3, but still not working ?

Did somebody maybe find any solution ?

Thank you !
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PlexKodiConnect: natively integrate Plex and Kodi0