Kodi KordKutters Appreciation
Wink 
Just wanted to give my thanks for the videos you guys have been putting out. I don't often subscribe to a Youtube channel, but this one is great! Keep up the good work!

Could be the text for the next t-shirt: KordKutters
I feel really bad because Nate keeps pinging me to do another show and I'm still putting my room back together. I'm kind of lazy about these things...

Nate's really the heart of it all, and he makes it easy and fun to talk about this stuff with him.
I've seen you on a few of them, so you've definitely contributed! No need to feel bad, real life should always take priority. Wink
+1 Smile
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
kudos to the two of you - not sure i'm willing to put my fugly mug out there.
+1

I love the banner. Anyone else who would like a t-shirt with this on or is it just me?

Even just a bigger version of the logo
Thanks mainly go to da-anda for that banner. Sometimes it makes me sad just how unskilled in art I am compared to him. Smile
It is def. an awesome logo, so kudos to da-anda ! I don't have any creativity when it comes to creating artwork, though I appreciate carefully crafted logos like this that don't go overboard. These are the qualities I personally believe good design should have, since they strike a good balance between ease of use and style. Prob one the main reason I think the Confluence skin has worked so well for me and many others.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi KordKutters Appreciation0