Is there a web interface that allows tunein radio control?
Question 
Hi all,

I am using XBian on a raspberry pi and would love to know if it is possible to have a web inteface that allows me to control the tunein radio addon. I can do this from an android tablet with an app, but not it seems from the web interface via a PC.

Is it possible? If so what do I need to do?

Thanks!
Hi Skywatch,

i don't know that plugin, and did not try it. But with Chorus2 or my own one yarc you should be able to do that:

* Chorus2: should be in the kodi repos (found in something like webinterface (sorry now english kodi version here)
* yarc: install zip from here: https://github.com/tuxfuxch/yarc

for both plugins, you might have to do some settings (system -> services -> webserver & and the next one (maybe something with "Remotecontroll"... don't have an english version installed, sorry)
Check out my plugin yarc, it's a web-remote optimised for all screen sizes (especially touch and small screen).
I recommend you yarc (link from tuxfuxch), i use it every day on my kodi-webradio.
The addon page is working great and you can select and choose the radio stations you need!

YARC is not that overloaded like chorus and its perfect for mobile phones and also working great on a PC!
Thanks for the replies - I hope to get time to try this over the weekend!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a web interface that allows tunein radio control?0