• 31(current)
Release MLB.TV®
I ve got here also the problem, that option 1 is Highlights. The Home Feed is the Away Feed, Away Feed is Audio etc ...
Mine updated to 2016.4.29.1 just now.
But, the free game of the day is the Yankee/Boston game again and it just errors.
(2016-05-01, 00:52)Dixon Butz Wrote: Mine updated to 2016.4.29.1 just now.
But, the free game of the day is the Yankee/Boston game again and it just errors.

Pulled version 2016.4.19 from another PC, turned off auto update and it works for the WPIX stream for the Yankee game.
I got same issue with Yanks Sox game(free game). I have to use the actual MLB.TV app on my nvidia shield
I'm assuming it's related to the special MLB PLUS broadcast that is available for the Yankees/Red Sox game. If you view it on desktop, you'll see a special third video feed available that is exclusive to MLB.TV. I'm assuming that is causing the error with the plugin.
(2016-05-01, 03:20)speaker219 Wrote: I'm assuming it's related to the special MLB PLUS broadcast that is available for the Yankees/Red Sox game. If you view it on desktop, you'll see a special third video feed available that is exclusive to MLB.TV. I'm assuming that is causing the error with the plugin.

Yes MLB Plus. This addon calls that stream Nced(MLB). That stream works in v2016.4.19.

File "E:\KodiMLB\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.mlbtv\main.py", line 259, in streamSelect
stream_title.append(teams[title]+ " ("+item['display']+")")
KeyError: ('Nced',)
(2016-04-30, 05:40)siuside Wrote: X-Forwarded-For works to get around the blackouts. So it is a matter of just adding it to the 5 user agents. But we would be kidding ourselves if big brother is going to let us do it en masse if we include it in the addon, as we would most definitely enter gray area in an otherwise legitimate and compliant addon.
It is far easier to use DNS proxies available that shouldn't become a focus for the addon. Just my 2c.

EDIT: Bug report ; Play All in highlights doesn't seem to pick up the first highlight in the list. Could be the same index issue noted above.

Feature Request: Name of the highlight playing displayed as info in the bottom if possible. Doh this already works using Kodi shortcut "I" which is mapped to Info on my remote.

Yes, I would recommend NOT adding this feature to the addon, it would make MLBAM unhappy.
(2016-05-01, 00:13)Madrid5 Wrote: How do I find your repo to add to Kodi on Fire TV?

Download the repo zip file linked in the first post, then push it to the Fire TV with adbFire from a computer.
(2016-05-01, 03:27)speaker219 Wrote:
(2016-04-30, 05:40)siuside Wrote: X-Forwarded-For works to get around the blackouts. So it is a matter of just adding it to the 5 user agents. But we would be kidding ourselves if big brother is going to let us do it en masse if we include it in the addon, as we would most definitely enter gray area in an otherwise legitimate and compliant addon.
It is far easier to use DNS proxies available that shouldn't become a focus for the addon. Just my 2c.

EDIT: Bug report ; Play All in highlights doesn't seem to pick up the first highlight in the list. Could be the same index issue noted above.

Feature Request: Name of the highlight playing displayed as info in the bottom if possible. Doh this already works using Kodi shortcut "I" which is mapped to Info on my remote.

Yes, I would recommend NOT adding this feature to the addon, it would make MLBAM unhappy.

Unhappy? Have you checked the official NFL Gamepass Add-on or the official NHL Gamecenter add-on? Both have built in proxy support.
I'd also like to vote against the built-in proxy support. There are plenty of solutions for avoiding blackouts, but this add-on is the only solution for manually selecting stream quality, building an ad-free recap/highlight playlist, etc. I'd rather not compromise all of that unique and useful functionality by adding a redundant option for avoiding blackouts
Since the most recent update, I also can't play a day's worth of recaps. When I click a date, I see the processing dialog in the upper right corner fetching all of the streams, but once I select "Recap" (or "Condensed"), it goes back to schedule without playing anything or returning an error. Selecting "Recap" or "Condensed" triggers a "WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1" message in the log, though, if that has any meaning:

Code:
08:35:04 T:4612628480   DEBUG: http://mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/hls/2016/05/01/647660383/1462146225590/master_tablet_60.m3u8
08:35:04 T:140735266824976   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogSelect.xml) ------
08:35:04 T:140735266824976   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogExtendedProgressBar.xml) ------
08:35:50 T:140735266824976   DEBUG: ProcessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
08:35:50 T:140735266824976   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSelect.xml) ------
08:35:50 T:4612628480   DEBUG: 900
08:35:50 T:4612628480   DEBUG: My view mode 50
08:35:50 T:4612628480 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
08:35:50 T:4612628480    INFO: CPythonInvoker(12, /Users/username/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.mlbtv/main.py): script successfully run
08:35:50 T:4612628480    INFO: Python script stopped
08:35:50 T:4612628480   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 4612628480 terminating

I should add, same results on Mac and Android, running either Kodi 16.0 or 16.1.

I thought it might be another result of the add-on choking on the "MLB Plus" thing, because I can't even individually select a recap from the NYY-BOS games this past weekend -- as others have described, it errors out as soon as you click the game, with no menu to select highlights/recap/etc. But the past two days (May 2-3), I can individually select each recap -- but I still can't play the full day's worth of recaps.
Im not sure what the built in proxy support would entail but i use Adfreetime with the dns in my router and it works great. I dont see why people cant just do that. It still works with Netflix at the moment also. Only like $2 a month
I didn't know about addfreetime. I knew about others. 2 bucks a month for no adds and other things is great. Thx!
i cannot seem to properly add your repo to my sources, the url is https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.er...phobia.zip

correct? if not could yo tell me the url because that isnt working for me, im running Jarivs on a macbook pro

EDIT: I got it, downloaded the zip file,, saved to desktop, downloaded from there, idk if everyone else figures that out but now i got it
one more question, will i get location locked using this? i am in the yankees region but have comcast which doesnt carry the YES network so i paid for mlb premium which location locks me out unless i get an extension to make it appear i view the game from the UK, would this addon do the same?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2