• 37(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2016-07-13, 22:44)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 04:21)R0ss0 Wrote: Can the repo be added as a source? I currently not have any way to down load the zip and transfer to my RPi

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

If you're comfortable with the command line interface you could use the command below to download the zip. Just make sure you download it to a folder that is visible through kodi.

Code:
wget https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.eracknaphobia/raw/master/repository.eracknaphobia.zip

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk
(2016-07-13, 23:33)MetalChris Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 22:09)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.7.13 Released

- Fixed error loading MLB plus games
- Fixed error when single or no games on day (thanks bontibon)
- Fixed issue when game is only aired nationally

Nice to see you back. Hope all is well.

Ditto! Great to see @eracknaphobia back
(2016-07-14, 03:09)R0ss0 Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 22:44)eracknaphobia Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 04:21)R0ss0 Wrote: Can the repo be added as a source? I currently not have any way to down load the zip and transfer to my RPi

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk

If you're comfortable with the command line interface you could use the command below to download the zip. Just make sure you download it to a folder that is visible through kodi.

Code:
wget https://github.com/eracknaphobia/repo.eracknaphobia/raw/master/repository.eracknaphobia.zip

Thanks!

Sent via Tapatalk

Worked like a charm...fantastic video picture is excellent so far no sound. Will look back through thread for solution.

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk
(2016-05-04, 02:11)whatsupwasabi Wrote: UPdate, yes i'm still location locked out of the yankee game, if anyone knows how to change that i'd love to know..

Did you ever figure out how to get around geoblocking? The easiest way is to install a VPN or proxy service, depending on the platform you are using will depend on what might work best. Also depending on the router you use and your expertise you may be able to install a van or proxy service on your router. Do a google search as well as search the various KODI forums and you will find lots of information.
I use a service call Unblock US, I have it set up on a separate router that I use just for my RPi.

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk
I use PIA VPN on Nvidia Shield box worked great up until 2 weeks ago no longer working anymore to bypass home team or any other for that matter. With VPN on it blocks all games now. 7/13 verison of app.
(2016-07-17, 04:35)Bobbylcos Wrote: I use PIA VPN on Nvidia Shield box worked great up until 2 weeks ago no longer working anymore to bypass home team or any other for that matter. With VPN on it blocks all games now. 7/13 verison of app.

I just installed app a couple of days ago on RPi2. Unblock-us allows me to watch ALL GAMES. Unfortunately I am having a sound issue, no sound on live or archived games. I am able to watch on ROKU or tablet though with no problem...still wading through posts to see if anyone has had a problem with no sound...19 pages is a lot!

Ross

Sent via Tapatalk
Thank you.

I hope everthing ist all right with you :-)
The problem with the Playlist of all games form a day (conseded and recap) isn't fix yet. With Version 2016.4.19 it works last.
Sorry if this question been asked before. Able to watch ALL today's game. The problem is: Whenever I stop watching a particular game even it is not over yet, the game will not be listed in today's game queue. I wonder why it keeps doing and if there any solution for it.
I am using windows 7 - 64bit. Thank you in advance.
(2016-07-21, 22:59)menell Wrote: Sorry if this question been asked before. Able to watch ALL today's game. The problem is: Whenever I stop watching a particular game even it is not over yet, the game will not be listed in today's game queue. I wonder why it keeps doing and if there any solution for it.
I am using windows 7 - 64bit. Thank you in advance.

Post 225
anyone else having all kinds of stuttering / freezing / buffering lately? i haven't been using the app lately but today i updated to 7.13 and now pretty much everything is unwatchable. everything stutters and freezes all over the place and then goes to buffering, which takes a ridiculous amount of time to complete. it's not even usable at this point. i have 75/75 internet and just ran a speedtest and got 80/90, so bandwidth is not an issue...this was not a problem for me the last time i used the add-on, which was probably a month or so ago. i'm on a fire stick, if that's relevant to the discussion...

edit: happening with both live as well as archived games. completely unwatchable (not hyperbole, literally impossible to watch anything because it freezes and buffers and stutters so much). seems i'll occasionally make it through 2-3 minutes of playback before it freezes, but then once it hangs once it's done for good.
That's a MLB.TV Problem not a specific kodi Problem. kodi can't switching quality and have small cache instaed of apple.tv for example.
(2016-07-23, 13:11)WHamilton Wrote: That's a MLB.TV Problem not a specific kodi Problem. kodi can't switching quality and have small cache instaed of apple.tv for example.

it was flawless up until yesterday, though...what changed?
yesterday mlb.tv on kodi until 7 pm eastern no problems, after buffering. I checked also apple TV and here the same problem, low quality and 2 times buffering in different Games.
Anybody else having trouble with the add on since yesterday ? It had been working flawlessly for me but now receiving error message to check log when I try to load games. I'm not an expert on log errors but it refers to problems with fan art / j pegs.

I have done the usual log in / log out and reinstalled add on and double checked login details to no avail.

Love the add on - hope I can get back in soon
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2