Android Network Error404! HELP!
Hi guys, I really badly need help on my Zoomtak Plus android box, I recently downloaded Kodi 16.0 - Jarvis and for some odd reason when I go into Media Manager where you have your server version and your local version that your running, when i go into it I see: Local Version: 0 and then Server Version: 20160218, when I go to update my local version it comes up with an error saying Network Error404. If someone knows how to fix this i would appreciate it so much, Im not too good with tech therefore i will have to read instructions haha, Thanks guys.
having the same problem with mine....
As far as I know, Zoomtak does not support Kodi 16.0 just yet. If I were you, I would roll back to Kodi 15.2. You will need to do a factory reset to go back. this is guide http://www.zoomtak.org/#!factory-reset/mdzhi
hi,dont know if this is the right way to post this but having same problem on MBOX S82, was running 14.2 so updated to jarvis 16. thought would solve the problem but it didn't. I am not on a proxy, running win 10,any help would be appreciated. am new to this not computer literate so no techi stuff lol,
thanks
easylife
@easylife,

You need to provide some more info.
What are you trying to do? What add-ons are you using?
hi OTinley, thanks for replying, when I go to update my local version, add on updates, xbmc restore or xbmc quick fix it comes up with an error saying Network Error404.and sorry what do you mean by add-ons?
thanks
easylife
404 is a web page that is being requested that doesn't exist on the server.

But from your list, at least the last 2 don't sound like the kind of functionality of vanilla Kodi. Indeed it's the kind of stuff that would tend to come from certain banned add-ons (wiki) and repos.

Can you gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) of such a failure so we can see more clearly.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Network Error404! HELP!0