An incredible development.
Wink 
I am a user of XBMC => KODI since FEW years now, I leave to Mediaportal, windows media center .. And I Discovered Kodi.
I Congratulate with all my heart, creators, fans, volontaires, skinners, beginners skinners, testers, furious fools Who give daily Their Time available to answer questions. Help noobs, help the lovers of this incredible media center (like a Swiss Army knife !!)
I have Noticed That since the end of Gotham, there are more and more beautiful skin and amazing. Kover (Jay2Z) / Estuary (Phil65) Estouchy (Ronie) and much else, and incredible things like aussi Skin Help Service, Skin shortcut menu That Revolutionized the home.

Especially this purpose it is family, the KODI family, qui Makes it all works. So thank you all, thank you for being there for us.
I love you all !!
+1

I hope that more and more people will continue to donate to this great software, to continue supporting the developers and other members of Team Kodi! I haven't been able to afford it as of late, though I want to donate more when I can.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
An incredible development.0