Win Your thoughts on Dvblogic
(2016-03-28, 09:41)AshG Wrote: I would say it's the best so far.
Agreed Smile
one great thing with dvblink is the support for softcams.

Sent fra min SM-G900F via Tapatalk
I would say that it is fantastic - IF it works properly. I used it without fault for several months, then the database got corrupted. Since then I've tried everything to get it working, even had DVBLogic's tech guy have a team viewer session on my system, he manages to fix it and then within a couple of weeks, it corrupts itself again.

Overall I find it too smart for it's own good and much prefer the simple, yet efficient DVB Viewer.
Just crashing this thread....

I read with excitement about a PVR which actually has the potential to get a thumbs up with the wife. And baby sitting mother-in-law. I was a passionate MCE user for years and years until MS lost their way. Since then I've never found any Kodi PVR which can get close to being as good. Until now....

Day 2 of testing DVBLogic. Twin internal DVB-T2 tuner and a twin HDHomeRun. So far, so good and I'm very, very impressed. Pausing a live stream, watching something which is being recorded and fast forwarding through the ads.... It's the PVR software and plugin I've been searching for.

Now then, I just need to work out if red button and teletext are possible ;-)
(2016-11-10, 21:29)holybob Wrote: Just crashing this thread....

I read with excitement about a PVR which actually has the potential to get a thumbs up with the wife. And baby sitting mother-in-law. I was a passionate MCE user for years and years until MS lost their way. Since then I've never found any Kodi PVR which can get close to being as good. Until now....

Day 2 of testing DVBLogic. Twin internal DVB-T2 tuner and a twin HDHomeRun. So far, so good and I'm very, very impressed. Pausing a live stream, watching something which is being recorded and fast forwarding through the ads.... It's the PVR software and plugin I've been searching for.

Now then, I just need to work out if red button and teletext are possible ;-)

Crash away, crash away :-)

I'm not sure if the comment regarding the red button and teletext were tongue in cheek or not? If not, there should be an actual red button channel (or channels) picked up when you did a scan, therefore there is no need to actually press the red button on the remote just go straight to that channel.
Only a little bit tongue in cheek ;-) Yes you can go to the channel but it's not as slick as actually pressing the red button. Originally MCE had no support for the UK functions like red button and teletext, then MS rolled out and update (to the XP version I think, it was that far back) and implemented these. Red Button and Teletext (and all the things which DVBLink fixes like catching up a programme which is still recording) just make a system like Kodi feel more like a 'proper' PVR box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Your thoughts on Dvblogic0