PAY PER VIEW - UFC
Hi All,

I am new to the Kodi app. I was curious as to where is the best place to navigate to on Kodi if I want to watch a UFC pay per view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong category.

Thank you!

James
Kodi doesn't provide content. I suspect you're looking for one of the banned piracy addons, for which you will not get any help on here.
No help for piracy here.

If you want to watch a pay per view event, then stick your hand in your wallet, for details to view for free you'll have to go elsewhere.
Funny everyone just assume people is looking for piracy. Makes people think twice about asking for any kind of help. I was wondering how to stream my legally acquired itunes library from my NAS but i will just Google it before i get bombed with piracy notices
This has actually been requested before but there were no takers to implement it. It may be that it's not possible (or at least easy) to do cross platform or due to how it's provided or whatever but as yet there is no add-on for it.

Anyway this is related to a desired video add-on not Kodi itself, so I've moved it to the add-ons section.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PAY PER VIEW - UFC0