[ipad 2] Kodi crash
Hi guys,I' installed kodi 16.0 on ipad 2(ios 9.2.1) by xcode(no jailbreak).Default skin in re-touched but when I turn on live tv I can't see tv in main menu.So I changed skin to confluence and finally live tv appear on mai menu but after few seconds kodi crash.I cant't come back to re-touched because Kodi crash after 1 second from boot. Help me pleaseHuh
Which PVR client are you using and have you enabled and configured it?

http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Pvr iptv simple client, it is configured. I tried more skin,confluence crash,aeon crash Sad .I can't change skin,I must reinstall kodi everytime because kodi crash on boot
Can you replicate the problem and post a link to the debug log?
How I can post a log if kodi crash on boot?
(2016-03-05, 19:51)denzel Wrote: How I can post a log if kodi crash on boot?

Sorry, missed that detail. There must be a serious incompatibility somewhere. Best thing to do would be to start from scratch and re-trace your steps. Perhaps turn debugging on before you set up your PVR this time in case you run into the same issue.
Turn on debugging before you enable the PVR and then setup the PVR

Once it crashes, go into Xcode and then the Devices window (where you install the IPA)

Then select Kodi and click the gear and then Download Container

Then you can right click on the file that it saves and click Show Package Contents

Somewhere inside that folder you'll find Kodi.log
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Thank you
I'm having the exact same problem!!
I had to turn of my wifi (and 4g/3g if you have it) before starting kodi.
That way I was able to get it started and turn live tv off before turning my internet connection on again. This prevents it from crashing and you can use it again.

I myself am trying to use the enigma2 pvr add on. When I've kodi already running and turn it on it will work without any problem.
When I shut kodi down and start it again it will crash while loading the channel list(I think)

Here is the log added. The crash happens at the bottom, atleast it should since I didn't start kodi again after the crash happend.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0eIlB...E45WUZUNnM

does anyone know how to fix this? it happens on my iphone 6 plus as well as on my ipad mini 2
i have the same problem. in my case it helped to change day in epg from default 3 to 1.
I just tried setting it to 1 instead of 3 but it didnt change anything unfortunalty, It still crashes on startup. I would love to figure this out because it really is anoying

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ipad 2] Kodi crash0