OS X Screensavers Jarvis
I noticed that several of the screensavers that were available before are not included in Jarvis on OSX.
This includes the "Plasma" screensaver that I love.
From what I understood (!) from this they might (!) have been excluded on purpose.
Is that so?
And if so, is there anyway to get them back? I couldn't find them in the addon repo.

Thanks a lot!
They may be currently incompatible and re appear in the future.
(2016-03-06, 03:40)Derek Wrote: They may be currently incompatible and re appear in the future.

may being the operative word here. Due to not being a programmer I couldn't gather from the github page whether or not the incompatibility was just about integrating it in the release. That's why I asked whether someone knows if they can be acquired some way, since they are not found in the repo.
If someone can figure out the issue preventing the RSXS screensavers from building for OS X then it's likely to be added back in, I would guess. It's even possible to build such binary add-ons on their own and install them to existing Kodi installs, but I have no idea how that actually works ;)
rsxs - please just say good bye to that pita...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-03-07, 22:23)Memphiz Wrote: rsxs - please just say good bye to that pita...

I would totally say goodbye to it if Shadertoy worked on my mac :(
mhh works on mine - whats the problem on yours?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-03-08, 08:01)Memphiz Wrote: mhh works on mine - whats the problem on yours?

I'll do a proper bug report in a moment. I figured it was just an OS X thing, but if it's supposed to work then I'm very excited :D
Looks like Shadertoy might also build under iOS/tvOS. On my list to investigate for MrMC 2.x series.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screensavers Jarvis0