• 1(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
Xperience1080 6.x is for Kodi 17.x "Krypton" only

Installation
  1. Download Kodi 17.x
  2. Go to Settings -> Interface Settings -> Skin -> (Select current skin) -> Get More... -> Xperience1080
  3. The skin and dependencies will now be installed, this may take a few minutes.
  4. You will be asked if you would like to keep the new skin, select Yes.

Install from GitHub (unstable version)

If you can't wait for the official release of the skin for 17.x Krypton in Kodi add-on repository, you can manually install the latest skin revision from GitHub.
NOTE: The flat theme is only available in the packaged version of Xperience1080 you get from the official Kodi add-on repository.

Here is how:
  1. Download the zipped skin: https://github.com/xperience1080/skin.xp...rypton.zip
  2. Start Kodi and go to Settings -> Add-ons and select "Install from zip file". Browse for the file downloaded and press "OK".
  3. The skin and dependencies will now be installed, this may take a few minutes.
  4. You will be asked if you would like to keep the new skin, select Yes.

Issues, release history and contribution

Please use Github if you want to contribute or report issues.
https://github.com/xperience1080/skin.xperience1080

Thank you to:
  • Piers
  • `Black

Screenshots

Cheers
xhaggi
Keyboard keys to switch sections on Homescreen. For example page up for next section to the right, page down for next section to the left. I could then assign those to the shoulderbuttons of my xbox controller and use it like the xbox interface Smile
Hi,

I would like to have the ability to press the i key for opening the film informations at the panels (f.ex. "new films" or "new tv shows"). At the moment the i key on the keyboard does nothing and the i key on my tv remote opens the systeminfo menu.
Would you consider PlexBMC integration? Also, it sounds like RetroPlayer might be included in Kodi 17, do you have any plans for supporting that?
(2016-03-09, 05:47)anarchybomb88 Wrote: Would you consider PlexBMC integration? Also, it sounds like RetroPlayer might be included in Kodi 17, do you have any plans for supporting that?

No to PlexBMC.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Hi Piers,

First of all thanks for the skin and the Estuary skin.

I would like 2 things if possible.

1. A quick fix for the latest changes in master so we can continue using this skin if we test latest - e.g. The dialog popup has changed, I have done a quick hack to allow me to use it.
2. Some VideoOSD changes to be more similar to Estuary, its great having the text on how to review/fast forward (for my misses) as well as having quick access to the subtitles.

Thanks
Neil
(2016-03-16, 08:31)xxxnelly Wrote: Hi Piers,

First of all thanks for the skin and the Estuary skin.

I would like 2 things if possible.

1. A quick fix for the latest changes in master so we can continue using this skin if we test latest - e.g. The dialog popup has changed, I have done a quick hack to allow me to use it.
2. Some VideoOSD changes to be more similar to Estuary, its great having the text on how to review/fast forward (for my misses) as well as having quick access to the subtitles.

Thanks
Neil

1. Jarvis?
2. That will not be changing.

No Krypton.

Ok thanks.
(2016-03-16, 22:07)xxxnelly Wrote: No Krypton.

Ok thanks.

There is currently no K version available for testing.

I use the following..
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238393
(2016-03-17, 20:20)xxxnelly Wrote: I use the following..
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238393

I meant there is no Xperience1080 version available for testing on Kodi 17....

hi, I have a few more ideas to implement into the upcoming version:

1. Make ratings (like imdb) an option. Especially on home, but also in "Movies" (and "TV Shows")

2. Add Red Recording icon on the info bar - when in Live TV mode.

3. Add View Option "Logo" from skin AEON NOX 5: Redux. It's VERY cool.

4. Make it possible to add customized home categories - like “Games” OR anything anyone would want to add

thank you
Hi Piers!

Love Your work, I would like to see more use of logo.png and clearart.png for movies and TV-Shows.

/KD
I'd love to see cinemavision support!
is there any possible way to make the widgets use trakt libary as a source instead of the library? just like it better
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1