• 14(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
Ok thx will take a look at it.
(2017-05-03, 23:16)jaochoo Wrote: Same problem as with 5.x: Tiles configuration doesn't save after shutting down Kodi. When starting Kodi the next time, all custom tiles are empty/back to their initial state again (showing only a "+" symbol).

Any chance to fix that?

I've pushed a fix to Kodi core that addresses the issue that some skin settings are not saved after they have changed. Please check the latest point release 17.4
Anyone else experiencing an issue with the Global Search. I only get a blank screen after. It works fine in other skins. Hoping it can be fixed because I think it is a great feature.
I am having an issue with Trakt and this skin. When I go to Tv Shows tab i want to set the main widget to Trakt Trending Tv Shows. When i do this it loads then tell me No Content Available. I have the Trakt program addon installed and linked to my account.
Is there any way to disable the mute/unmute graphic that appears in the top right corner? The reason I ask is because I have Pseudo Live TV set to mute between channels and it gets distracting seeing this pop up every time I change a channel.

Thanks in advance.
You need to comment-out the controls in the DialogVolumeBar.xml This is not recommended and needs to be done after each update but will help to solve your issue.
Has anyone had the issue of certain screen shrinking or being smaller than others?
Can send screenshots if needed
(2018-05-30, 14:09)Bourbz Wrote: Has anyone had the issue of certain screen shrinking or being smaller than others?
Can send screenshots if needed

This is a known limitation of the home screen. You could workaround the issue by going down to the power icon and press down again.
Lightbulb 
(2018-05-30, 14:09)Bourbz Wrote: Has anyone had the issue of certain screen shrinking or being smaller than others?
This is how to reproduce the issue:

1. Activate mouse
2. Press the left or right arrow several times
3. Disable mouse

The home screen menu (highlighted text) is now out of sync with the information displayed below the menu, and the graphic panels on the home screen are smaller now.

How to fix:

1. Move cursor focus on Home screen down to Power button
2. Move cursor focus up

I believe Xperience1080 was created by Piers and `Black (which have not posted here in approximately 2 years).  Nobody knows how to fix this bug, and xhaggi is the only person keeping the skin alive now.  Maybe with more developers working on the problem, it could be solved.  To accomplish this task, the menu titles on the home screen would have to respond to the mouseover function, the same as Estuary.  This skin would not benefit much from having mouse support -- but having some basic mouse compatibility would prevent a lot of confusion when the user accidentally activates the mouse.
On Android i can't swap or click on anything except for the first page...
There is a solution?
Hello,
I tried looking for a few places for the answer to this but cannot find it: is there a way to add the "thumbnail" view (and perhaps other views) to the YouTube addon? Right now, during the subscriptions and default YouTube screen, the only option is "List" and nothing else is allowed. From what I understand, this has to be done at the skin level and not the addon level?
any help is appreciated.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1