• 4(current)
v17 Xperience1080 6.x
I've bumped the version of the skin and we are now in a beta stage.
The official Krypton skin repository should be updated in the next few hours.
Wow, i just tried Krypton because of Amazon InputStream (which is working great) and was hoping Xperience1080 was there and BAM, here it is Smile Thanks for your work!
Will the "flat" Theme be added in the future?
EDIT: I see the themes/flat Folder in the ZIP but for me its grayed out via Settings Huh
You can safely use the latest version from the official Kodi repository. No need to download it from git because the version is the same ATM. The theme is only available there because it needs to packaged to an xbt file before you can select it.
A short info about some new stuff I'll add to Xperience1080 for Krypton.

I've redesigned the PVR info dialog to be similar to our video info dialog. This has some nice benefits because in Krypton we added more buttons to that dialog and the redesigned dialog supports all PVR information (only if your backend supports it) e.g. episode name, episode, season, director, writer.

You are also able to search for "Trailers" right from the dialog. I've adopted this feature from the default skin.

Any idea what font the Xperience1080 logo is in?
not sure, why?
Just wanted to create a hi resolution version of it, i'm doing all thee skins here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292321

I can redraw it, its not a problem to do, just thought there might be a font somewhere that makes it easier.
Hi xhaggi!

I'm on the latest version and when on the Weather page and I press the settings icon (down left) I end up in the wrong place (the skin settings).

I'm very glad You help out with this skin so we can keep using it on Krypton.
I have some commits to ... commit.

Can people please report the following:

1. Do you use default Home (wider version)?
2. If so, how do you find the new widgets, content loaded?
3. Do you experience any issues?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2016-10-01, 15:12)Keendark Wrote: Hi xhaggi!

I'm on the latest version and when on the Weather page and I press the settings icon (down left) I end up in the wrong place (the skin settings).

I'm very glad You help out with this skin so we can keep using it on Krypton.

Fixed in master.
Now the settings tiles in the weather category opens the weather service settings window, same is done in the default skin.
(2016-09-30, 21:27)zag Wrote: Just wanted to create a hi resolution version of it, i'm doing all thee skins here

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=292321

I can redraw it, its not a problem to do, just thought there might be a font somewhere that makes it easier.

Please ask Piers. He make the logo.
(2016-10-01, 18:53)Piers Wrote: I have some commits to ... commit.

1. yes
2. the new widgets are great!
3. If i start kodi, the Content loads instantly. If i watch a movie, stop it, go back to home, the Content loads forever and never shows anything. I have to restart Kodi...i don't know if its just me?
EDIT: Found it. It was Amazon Prime Video Plugin from sandman79.

Keep Working with xPerience1080, the best Skin out there!
I installed Kodi 17 Beta 2 on top of my existing Kodi Beta 1. I had started with zip from the first page, but xperience auto updated after xhaggi's update above. After installing Beta 2, the pictures (thumbs) in the all of the tv based widgets (New tv shows, ongoing tv) have stopped working. The widget rotates through shows since I see the title change, but the picture is just black. It is odd since the movie widgets are working fine. There is something about beta 2 since this worked fine with beta 1.
(2016-10-01, 18:53)Piers Wrote: I have some commits to ... commit.

1. I haven't been running with "use classic home" off for some time, so long, I forgot the old mode was there. I wouldn't miss the old mode. If anything, I wish that the home menus were a bit wider so that a landscape image wasn't cropped at all.

2&3. I just reported an issue with the TV widgets. Other than that, for Kodi 16 and 17, the widgets can take some time to load and will show the spinning circle for some time. I only using the ongoing and new content widgets, so I can't comment on the others.

One of the things that I find a little confusing with the widgets is the arrow keys used to move between titles. The progress bar on the bottom moves left to right, but to change titles, you use up and down. I would prefer to see a vertical progress bar on the right of the thumb. And while making suggestions in this area, I would move the title name below the thumb image rather than over the lower part of the image. Alternatively, leave the title name where is in an make the picture shorter. This might also address my suggestion not to crop the right and left of the image that I wrote above.

Straying away from the home screen, my suggestion about the progress bar and arrows keys used is just one example in which menu navigation isn't intuitive. There are several menus (white background dialogs) in which 'close' and 'default' are under a list of choices, but to navigate to 'close', you have to press the left arrow rather than go down. My preference would be to move the 'close' and 'default' to the right or left even if the text for them is dropped so that navigation matches the placement on screen.
(2016-10-02, 19:23)bbqbob Wrote: I installed Kodi 17 Beta 2 on top of my existing Kodi Beta 1. I had started with zip from the first page, but xperience auto updated after xhaggi's update above. After installing Beta 2, the pictures (thumbs) in the all of the tv based widgets (New tv shows, ongoing tv) have stopped working. The widget rotates through shows since I see the title change, but the picture is just black. It is odd since the movie widgets are working fine. There is something about beta 2 since this worked fine with beta 1.
After doing some more investigation, it looks like I changed more that just the Kodi version. I had moved some tv shows around so it made them look new. These shows didn't have a season thumbm fanart, and episode thumbs. This is why I think the widget was black. But, it does highlight something. Shouldn't the new tv widget or ongoing widget show the episode thumb? Right now, it looks like it is showing the fanart for the show. I added art for the show, and after removing the show from the library and scanning it back it, the widgets show a picture for each episode, but it is showing the show fanart, not the season thumb, nor the episode thumb.

I think that the widget should show the episode thumb, then if not present, show the season thumb, then the season fanart, then the show thumb, then the show fanart. Right now it seems to check if the episode thumb is present, and if it is there show the show fanart; if the episode thumb is missing, show black.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 6.x1