Release Showcase Channel - Canada Only
New video add-on for Showcase.ca . This add-on is for use in Canada only.
Showcase describes the channel as:
Big. Bold. Hits. With a top-rated line-up of hit series, breakout cable exclusives and big-ticket movies, Showcase is a powerhouse of TV’s best. From the off-beat characters in House, the unconventional storylines of Weeds and the chemistry-fuelled Bones, to Hollywood heavy-hitters Superbad and I Am Legend, Showcase delivers the best and most colourful collection of television.

V3.0.1 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.vid...ase.canada

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository.t1m.addons

You should get an "auto-update" or "update available" message, depending on your "auto-update" setting. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

A pull request for the kodi.org repo has been made, should be available in a few days.
Seems a bit wanting for content. For example, "12 Monkeys" has but three episodes, but hopefully this will change. Many thanks for this, Learningit.
As always, thank you for the Canadian content.
Thanks for a great add-on. Is there any chance that you could come up with something for the Space channel, the Canadian version of Syfy. It would be much appreciated.
(2016-03-28, 01:57)horhota Wrote: Thanks for a great add-on. Is there any chance that you could come up with something for the Space channel, the Canadian version of Syfy. It would be much appreciated.

Probably not. There currently is no content there which isn't available in Syfy add-on at much higher res.
Thanks for your reply. I forgot to mention that I live in Canada and I think that Syfy and other add-ons like Bravo can only be accessed from within the U.S. So I was wondering if someone could come up with something for Canadians such as myself and suggested the Space Channel which is the closest equivalent to Syfy here. I really appreciate getting Showcase - it would be nice to get other Canadian channels but if it's not do-able I'm happy with what I have. I thought I posted this reply last night but it didn't show up today so I'll post it again. And, as I said last night, I'm familiar with programming/coding in the business world but don't know python but if there was something I could do to help create addons for Canada I'd be glad to do what I could.
Is Showcase Channel Canada still working for anyone?
(2016-05-16, 11:43)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is Showcase Channel Canada still working for anyone?
This add-on is also suffering from more content restrictions. Just takes time to work things through, thanks for letting me know.
Just wondering if anyone has had a look at this addon lately
This add-on does not list or play content when I last checked.  I looked at the showcase.ca website and did not observe any playable episodes (only short teasers).
(2019-11-06, 18:33)kodaksmith Wrote: This add-on does not list or play content when I last checked.  I looked at the showcase.ca website and did not observe any playable episodes (only short teasers).
Ok, thanks.  I might have been confused by its inclusion in the thread about ET Canada

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Showcase Channel - Canada Only0